View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:10 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks everyone.

I wish y'all could see the cell phone pic I took of him day we picked it up. Too funny.

He is very proud of it. He has been studying all the books I gave him (Texas DPS, MSF Basic and Advanced) since it has been about 20 years since he rode a lot.

We have added most all the stuff I mentioned earlier and I will try to get another pic or 15 before he heads back to Little Rock, AR.