View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 10:26 AM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
We missed you Billy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We did, indeed, Billy.

The Camping Tour next year is called, "The Big 7-OH Motorcycle Camping Tour". Several of the people that usually go are pushing for Glacier National Park as our first camping venu. 3 nights there and then drop back down into Yellowstone and Teton before finding new and exciting campgrounds down the west side of Wyoming and Colorado before heading home. I'm trying to work it into a 14 day tour. Glacier requires 3 days of long-hard Interstate riding just to get there. But the trip back should be much more relaxing with multiple nights in the campgrounds.

We didn't see nearly as much wildlife in Yellowstone as expected. Turns out, we didn't go looking at the right times. I wanna see grizzly bears, wolves, foxes, coyotes and the like. We also got rained out after Old Faithful where we'd scheduled 4 or 5 stops to see features. Yellowstone is probably the best camping experiences we've had. Glacier promises to be even better if this trip materializes.

Ken