Thread: Speed Kills
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:34 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBEAR View Post
My job affords me the opportunity to witness tragedy on a regular basis. Sometimes it gets to me. Had a motorcycle crash the other night. 30 y/o guy on a sport bike hit a car turning left in front of him. I don't think I can blame the driver of the car because this guy had to be flying. The bike broke into three pieces and he cracked his skull open from front to back. There was nothing we could do for him. He was coming from a blind turn making him invisible to the cars driver until the last minute. There weren't even any skid marks. Please be careful out there folks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Welcome to our world, right Bear? Other day I flew a guy, report was he laid his bike down. No apparent reason. Well........... yes there was. He was bombed. He lost his left leg from above the knee. Why? He was bombed.

One of my pilots asked me after the flight, "how can you get on your bike to ride home after you just carried that mutt's leg to the ship in a bag?" I said, " Because I'm not an asshat."
I'm sorry. I don't know how y'all do the jobs you do, but I appreciate it.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders