View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 11:43 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Are they dual compound tread?
I don't know if they are two compound rubber treads??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
...I got 13,500 on the 880s and the weirdest bit is that front and rear wore about the same.
MrSurly..
Yes...the tech with the micrometer commented that "it was a bit different that both the front and rear tires are wearing about the same.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
I've had a few sets of tires on my dyna, the last couple being 880s and I learned they require high pressure (43-45 on my bike) or they will not last as long.
Toys...
Yes..was told "the Metz like Pressure..." I've been running 44 lbs. in the rear tire and 42 lbs. in the front tire.

--------

I'm limited on the selection of good tires out there because I like the looks (and handling) of the Road King Classic and the retro look with a wide white wall. Time (and miles) will tell if the Metz 888's are the "Cats Ass"??

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......