Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:24 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
That is the reason I didn't go to Colorado...

..(not really, but it sounded good)

Old 10-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Known Associate

Inspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken R View Post
Those eliptical trainers will give ya a really hard work-out. Judy doesn't like ours; says it hurts too much. She prefers the treadmill. I don't know how she stands either one of them. Soooo boring.
I have a playlist on my Ipod called gym that I plug in and go for it. 45 minutes a day three to four days a week. Key is covering the timer until you are done working out or time crawls slowly.....

Lost 70 pounds through the course of a year, gonna go for another 50 or so over the winter
Old 10-02-2012, 08:09 AM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector 12 View Post
I have a playlist on my Ipod called gym that I plug in and go for it. 45 minutes a day three to four days a week. Key is covering the timer until you are done working out or time crawls slowly.....

Lost 70 pounds through the course of a year, gonna go for another 50 or so over the winter
definitely cover the timer or you'll just keep staring at it.
I listen to my audiobooks while I run. Plenty of times I've been so into the story that I end up running much further than I planned to.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Old married man

vindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographic
I put on music and yes don't look at the timer.

2004 Victory Vegas
2009 FLHTCU
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
I'm still doing the treadmill 6 days a week. Although the Colorado trip did screw up my routine pretty good. Never thought 2 weeks off would do so much damage.
I've had 2-1/2 years off now. Talk about damage...

Old 10-03-2012, 05:34 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
well that makes my bitching about 2 weeks off just seem silly...

Old 10-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
well that makes my bitching about 2 weeks off just seem silly...
Nah, she'd still kick your ass.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Nah, she'd still kick your ass.
i have no doubt about that