Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:57 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
gas gauge

after all the posts about reserve on the gas gauge with the new bikes, i finally got down to the r reading 14 miles. gauge showed below empty and then the r reading went to lo. rode about 7 miles more and put 5.2 gals in her with the bike standing upright. also found i'm gettin 40 miles/gal now with doc's tts tuner on board. he didn't tune for mileage, it was for runnin cooler and performance.

got my order in for an amsoil liquids change for my 1k service.

that is all.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
Hows she runnin after the tune??

Old 05-16-2009, 11:19 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
hey y2k how can I have more miles on my bike than you? only a few hundred though......

our seat is on its way back from meancitycycles.....I am dying to get it to see how it came out, they reshaped and added memory foam.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-16-2009, 11:32 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg06 View Post
Hows she runnin after the tune??

no more bouncin around at red lights. way more pullin all the way from the start to blowin by trucks on the road. cooled the motor way down after the first run, even more the second and third. no decel pop either.
gotta note that i put on true duals, wild pig mufflers and a high flow a/c before he did the tune. probably do cams next year after i save up some xtra cash.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:35 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
hey y2k how can I have more miles on my bike than you? only a few hundred though......

our seat is on its way back from meancitycycles.....I am dying to get it to see how it came out, they reshaped and added memory foam.
i never was a long rider, but i get out on her every other day at least.

hope that seat works out for ya.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
Doc sounds like he knows what the heck he's doin. Maybe I should consider shipping my bike this winter over to him.

Old 05-16-2009, 04:49 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg06 View Post
Doc sounds like he knows what the heck he's doin. Maybe I should consider shipping my bike this winter over to him.

call him and see if he recommends any tuners over there. he's trained alot of techs all over the country and won't mention any that weren't exceptional.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:17 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I just put Amsoil 20/50 in all three holes. Good stuff.
I need a trip to Daves for a tune. I'm getting about 140 miles to a tank on my 103" and somebody keeps shootin a .22 wherever I ride.......strange.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dave'll do you right. I can't believe what a difference the tune made.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 05-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
call him and see if he recommends any tuners over there. he's trained alot of techs all over the country and won't mention any that weren't exceptional.
I did talk with him, and he said he did not know anyone out here in Ca that was worth mentioning.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:59 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

time for a road trip.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
time for a road trip.
If I had the vacation time I would be on the road already.