Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Forum Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Forum Feedback Let us know what you think... mistakes, suggestions... or, My God, its just perfect!

Old 02-27-2016, 09:42 AM
Head Doof Server Geek

Psychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suck
Image test from TaT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456584106.640645.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456584121.238250.jpg

Harley is SOLD.

Street Bike.

'14 Road King
Old 02-27-2016, 09:42 AM
Head Doof Server Geek

Psychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suckPsychoholic can happily embrace the suck
And a reply

Harley is SOLD.

Street Bike.

'14 Road King
Old 02-27-2016, 09:46 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Blazing.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-27-2016, 03:43 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Light speed
Old 02-27-2016, 05:43 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Image test.

Old 02-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 02-28-2016, 11:10 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:00 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm having intermittent mobile device connection issues. At home, I almost never use the desktop, it's always a phone or tablet. Lately, since the 'recovery' of whatever TapaTalk or other glitches, I thought it all was good, but it's not over. For the last few days, I've been getting booted and needed to log in several times. When TaT stops connecting (only on the D00F forum) I can usually switch to Safari and get in, but not every time. Last night I got booted on the phone and then couldn't even get in on Safari; then I tried the iPad and it was booted also. I could not get in with TaT on either device so I switched to the browser and still it took a couple of tries to connect. It may well be only me, but it remains as frustrating as ever.
Another confusing bit of this that may be coincidence, but might also be some security thing: On a couple of occasions, while on a mobile device at home, using my wifi. I've lost the forum, while maintaining full access EVERYWHERE ELSE on TaT and Safari... and then, switched to using Cell Data (LTE) and this forum would then re-connect. Coincidence?

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 02-29-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:53 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It's a mystery.

Just another damn Dave
Fluent in Pidgin Cigar Spanish

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.