Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Air Cleaners
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
The AC is eating my jeans!!!

Actually it is that blasted Live2Ride/Ride2Live eagle cover.... it is chewing holes in the right leg of my jeans just at the boot line.

Gonna use this as an excuse to buy the Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage II AC with the smooth billet cover from Eastern Performance Cycles.

Good price and free shipping....
Think the OL will buy this as a viable excuse???

Old 03-01-2007, 04:28 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
well then quit riding with your feet on the a/c....problem solved
Old 03-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Better tear a few more holes in the jeans just for effect. Want to be sure.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The OL bought this story?

....Oh, you were trying it out on us first....
Old 03-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Better tear a few more holes in the jeans just for effect. Want to be sure.
I'll try that...... Thanks Rock!!!
I'm hoping that she'll see that buying a $150 AC is better
than replacing all 7 pairs of Levi's at $35 a pop.

Then in a few months, I'll figure out a way of purchasing
a few pairs of Draggin' Jeans.... use the "safety" excuse...

Old 03-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
well then quit riding with your feet on the a/c....problem solved
I can't ride with my boots on the engine guard
pegs ALL the time.... I'd freeze my nuts off!

Old 03-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
You can get air conditioners for Harleys now? Geez...how'd I miss that?

Old 03-01-2007, 10:23 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Nice choice. I almost went with the Big Sucker, but ended up with the Doherty A/C w/Power PACC.

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 03-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I just have stock cover, but I just can't picture this. Maybe you need to file the eagles little nose.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I just have stock cover, but I just can't picture this. Maybe you need to file the eagles little nose.
Naw, it is just like all the other worthless crap you can put on a Harley, it costs you money to install it, it screws something else up that costs you money and then it costs you money to put on the bike what you should have put on in the first place.
"Live to Ride and Ride to Live" crap is for "posers". See definition in "Wild Hogs".
Old 03-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
To be honest I just like simple. Chrome with no writing or fancy stuff. Skulls & eagles are for tattoos and tshirt. Blacked out bikes are starting to appeal to me. Kind ashocker cause I do like chrome. But I don't like cleaning it, and eventually it rust, pits, ect. Seen some nice blacked out bikes. Not sure how a bagger would look.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Talking The AC is eating my jeans!!!

Ya learn somethin new here everyday

I never knew Harley's came with air conditioning
Old 03-06-2007, 11:00 PM
pops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
To be honest I just like simple. Chrome with no writing or fancy stuff. Skulls & eagles are for tattoos and tshirt. Blacked out bikes are starting to appeal to me. Kind ashocker cause I do like chrome. But I don't like cleaning it, and eventually it rust, pits, ect. Seen some nice blacked out bikes. Not sure how a bagger would look.
must have seen my sig pic