Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Jams

Post Whore

From Carly Simon song--- "bet you thought this thread was about you"

I haven't even been here a whole week yet and this will be my 99th post so that must make me some sort of post whore.
Is there a current record for posting whorishness?

I am still trying to figure out the whole "Doof / GaZinta" thing. I beleive that I have had all my shots so that could be why I haven't got it yet,,, but I plan on exploring why there is no "us" in Doof as soon as I figure out if that car parked down the street is not there because I removed a "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law" tag on a new pillow..

EDIT:
Nice try Baalz, trying to get me to waste my 100th post

Last edited by Jams; 02-22-2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Save my 100th post for something special
Old 02-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Baalz

Damn... I was hoping for some photos of some whores.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Baalz

Ok im game.. heres a whore

Old 02-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Good grief! Can't you just be quiet for a little while so someone else can get some post-whoring in? GEEZ! Some people!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Jams

Finally a post worth responding too

Thank you Lady G, now I will be quiet
Old 02-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
Finally a post worth responding too

Thank you Lady G, now I will be quiet
LOL!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-22-2007, 01:38 PM
8-Ball

gAZINTa.... disease....

that's about right....
Old 02-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Wouldn't "Thread Prostitution" be more PC?

Can we get a ruling??

Just askin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 02-22-2007, 05:23 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Wouldn't "Thread Prostitution" be more PC?

Can we get a ruling??

Just askin'...

it may be more PC, but for a Doof spelling whore is hard enough, now you want to spell prostitution...........

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 02-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Jams...you're lovin' it here!
My Montana mate, i would consider it an honor if you were to prospect with me.
Hell, you'll go from Prospect to DC member before me i'd bet.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 02-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post

From Carly Simon song--- "bet you thought this thread was about you"

I haven't even been here a whole week yet and this will be my 99th post so that must make me some sort of post whore.
Is there a current record for posting whorishness?

I am still trying to figure out the whole "Doof / GaZinta" thing. I beleive that I have had all my shots so that could be why I haven't got it yet,,, but I plan on exploring why there is no "us" in Doof as soon as I figure out if that car parked down the street is not there because I removed a "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law" tag on a new pillow..

EDIT:
Nice try Baalz, trying to get me to waste my 100th post
you got some catchin up to do

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-22-2007, 06:45 PM
captainlee

GazintA's are the better half of the Doofs, they are our Prospects, thats all.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Thems fightin' words you filthy gaZINTa...........Jams, sort 'im out.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 02-22-2007, 11:36 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Doof spelling would be "post ho"

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Jams...you're lovin' it here!
My Montana mate, i would consider it an honor if you were to prospect with me.
Hell, you'll go from Prospect to DC member before me i'd bet.
I suppose that being a postin whore is better than being accused of suffering with keyboard diarrhea.

Yeah I got a lot of catching up to do --- like finding out wtf a DC member is?