Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > MoCo
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

MoCo The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:28 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
RECALL...

http://triblive.com/news/editorspick...#axzz370NNMR4t

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 07-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
I can hardly believe it! I thought they were as untouchable as GM!

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 07-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Later this month. WTF
Old 07-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Double-D

MasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Had mine looked at Saturday, they pull the gas tank if the lines are not pinched or scuffed they ensure they are in the channel and use a couple zip ties on them, if bad they have to replace the line. Mine only needed the zip ties.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
had my zip ties put on this am.... took about 20-30 min ...... they pushed the bike out front, it wouldn't start ....... yes, they did not put the gas line back on correctly I mean I know it's a hard job, afterall it is an easy disconnect and has a dedent in it

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 07-09-2014, 06:32 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Old news.

I had the "recall" done on mine 2 weeks ago.

Remove tank, look at lines, add zip tie, replace tank.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 07-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSIE! So sorry your brakes totally locked up at an inopportune moment!
We have a fine selection of new undies in the Motorclothes section, from $49.99 and up!

And a $20k+ scooter gets repaired with 10 cents worth of zip ties............

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 07-09-2014, 08:57 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
How much should they spend to hold the line in the molded plastic tray?

That's all it is, a few bikes had the lines come out of the molded trays during assembly, allowing them to get pinched by the tank.

They are putting cable ties on them to make sure they stay where they were designed to ride.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 07-09-2014, 08:59 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

If they designed a special fuel line restraint, and end cost ran to, let's say, 20 bucks a unit, everyone would bitch that they wasted their time and money, when it could have been fixed with 10 cents worth of zip ties... and that's why new motorcycles cost so much.

No happy medium I reckon.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 07-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSIE! So sorry your brakes totally locked up at an inopportune moment!
We have a fine selection of new undies in the Motorclothes section, from $49.99 and up!

Sure makes paying for the extended warranty worth every penny.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:05 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Sure makes paying for the extended warranty worth every penny.
Has absolutely nothing to do with the warranty.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 07-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Has absolutely nothing to do with the warranty.
Sorry, didn't realize we stopped making smartass comments here.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 07-10-2014, 12:19 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Sorry, didn't realize we stopped making smartass comments here.
If that is what you think, you missed the point of my last statement.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 07-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
Maybe the cat should be called Achmed.

Kimber