Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Bending wrenches since 73

O'Rork has failed to amuse us
Free Ash Tray

Delivered direct to you free of charge. Just pay modest shipping & handling. Don't ever take somebodies word for it, when they say "Sure, they'll bolt right up". So, I'm awaiting new HTCC pistons and new matching cylinders. Obviously the relief's wouldn't accommodate 2" intakes. You can bet I'll make damn sure the 615/585 stick will clear. Whatta hoot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ash Tray 001.jpg (24.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Ash Tray 002.jpg (57.2 KB, 26 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]04 FXD: 95" HTCC-CNC pistons, heads & intake. Pingle, 5/16 hose, Mikuni 45, K&N, SE adj pushrods, DTT, NGK 8's, Cometic .030, Wild Things TC-26G, S&S gear drive, Fueling pump, SE clutch spring, VThunder beehive springs w/titanium retainers, V&H pro pipe. 107/104
Old 03-18-2007, 08:06 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Ouch,

That had to hurt.

I've heard those HtCC's are so hard to check for clearance. I'm sure there's someone here that can offer useful information if you need it.

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Well, clay vor the valves at least.....

Old 03-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Makes me want to check mine.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Cheap clay and last forever is sillypuddy.
All I have to say is OUCH!
Old 03-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Bending wrenches since 73

O'Rork has failed to amuse us
Shiny new ashtrays

Got the new HTCC pistons and fresh cyls, Thursday. Assembly was a breeze. Everything fit great. Completed the heat cycles and set the rings with 10, 30 to 60 MPH, full throttle accelerations in 4th gear with Havoline 10w-40. Continued to ride it untill 50 miles clicked by. Changed the oil to 15-50 Mobil One and spun on a new filter. Put another 50 miles on it and never spun it over 4,000 RPM. The old carb tune was really close. Only had to raise the needle one notch. In the first 100 miles it used 2 1/2 gallons of 91 octane. The DTT is set at 2 intial and 5 slope. I couldn't be happier with the results. The gears have a faint whine when hot. The oil temperature has reached a moderate 219*.
It really feels strong. When twisting the throttle to anything over 1/4 it accelerates well beyond my anticipations. Won't be twisting it to 6,500 anytime soon, but eventualy.
I anticipate 120 Hp & 112-114 LB FT. It has all the ingredients.

The Mikuni tuned to: 17.5, 98 clipped 2nd from the top, 165 & #50.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]04 FXD: 95" HTCC-CNC pistons, heads & intake. Pingle, 5/16 hose, Mikuni 45, K&N, SE adj pushrods, DTT, NGK 8's, Cometic .030, Wild Things TC-26G, S&S gear drive, Fueling pump, SE clutch spring, VThunder beehive springs w/titanium retainers, V&H pro pipe. 107/104