Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:10 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Now WHERE on earth did you hear something like THAT????
Its all over the net.... the New NY Club drug.... folks are slathering it on their tummies... its the new H tuck.... seems it not only constricts sphincters... who knew?

Doctors have weighed in and advised that it is not a good idea...
Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Its all over the net.... the New NY Club drug.... folks are slathering it on their tummies... its the new H tuck.... seems it not only constricts sphincters... who knew?

Doctors have weighed in and advised that it is not a good idea...
Obviously you missed out on my post in another thread....

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...215#post402215

Wow - talk about thread drift!!! Went from one set of cheeks down to another...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 06-04-2008, 02:34 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Obviously you missed out on my post in another thread....

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...215#post402215

doh.... that is where I read about it....
Old 06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

Old 06-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
doh.... that is where I read about it....
Mike, this is the closest I've come to calling you a dumbass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay View Post

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 06-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
. . . I need you assistance please! I have yet to find a blush that doesn't crumble into dust after 1000 miles or so in my bag. . . what do y'all use?
how bout a coupla "soft" slaps

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 06-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Keeper of the spurs

Ms.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
I use Bare Escentuals "Bare Minerals" - you can find them on www.sephora.com. There's a whole line of mineral powder foundations, eye shadow, blush, etc. They're already in powder form, so you don't have to worry about them crumbling! I LOVE the stuff!! I use an all-over face product called "Glee" for color but there are also actual blushes too.

http://www.sephora.com/brands/bare-e...ls/index.jhtml
http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...categoryId=B70
Yep - mineral makeup. I get mine in a booth in the mall. Bet there is one in Dallas-Ft. Worth area malls.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Double-D

Taz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My Lancome has never crumbled on the road....

there is one of those sephora stores here in SA....billy's daughter loves to go there.......

Old 06-26-2008, 09:36 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
There is nothing in Seminole. . .perhaps Lubbock. . . there's a new Ulta there I'm told. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-23-2008, 04:13 PM
really small member

Billie has failed to amuse us
Hello! Start with powder. Bare Minerals is what I use. When I use. If I use.
Billie
Old 10-23-2008, 04:17 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billie View Post
Hello! Start with powder. Bare Minerals is what I use. When I use. If I use.
Billie
I think that's a good idea! Welcome from West Texas.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders