Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place)
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place) Evo's , Shovels, Pans, and anything else...

Old 10-12-2008, 10:09 PM
chucktx

well i have a 65 flh that i have owned for over 25 years....still have everything to take it back to stock. i have had it in quite a few different configurations over the years....this is what it looks like now. 5 k since a complete rebuild. still has the original cases and flywheels....everything else is new. runs and rides great...will still draw a crowd when parked!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2bikesb.jpg (140.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg paint 043.jpg (141.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg paint 047.jpg (143.9 KB, 55 views)
Old 10-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks nice.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:20 PM
GrayRider

Beautiful motorcycle.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Really nice ride.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
workin' on it...

quickster has failed to amuse us
My 1980 FX. 93" Everything has been rebuilt, or replaced, except for the frame, oil bag, and battery tray. By the way, it's for sale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedding-bike 026.jpg (126.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg wedding-bike 015.jpg (103.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg wedding-bike 048.jpg (132.8 KB, 47 views)
Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickster View Post
My 1980 FX. 93" Everything has been rebuilt, or replaced, except for the frame, oil bag, and battery tray. By the way, it's for sale
Sweet!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
workin' on it...

it has better dyno #'s than my 95" TC.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:02 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice looking scoot!!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
GrayRider

Beautiful motorcycle..shovel with flames, I love it.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:44 PM
workin' on it...

thanks I wish I had the time to ride it. Have the RoadGlide now, so it sits. That's why it's for sale.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:45 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickster View Post
thanks I wish I had the time to ride it. Have the RoadGlide now, so it sits. That's why it's for sale.
Wanna trade it in on a CVO Wide Glide?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:47 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucktx View Post
well i have a 65 flh that i have owned for over 25 years....still have everything to take it back to stock. i have had it in quite a few different configurations over the years....this is what it looks like now. 5 k since a complete rebuild. still has the original cases and flywheels....everything else is new. runs and rides great...will still draw a crowd when parked!!!
Gorgeous, Chuck. Did you see this?
Old 03-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
'81 Shovels...bought em as a package deal...$8700 for both...Lowrider & Wideglide...this is right after I got em home

Old 03-31-2011, 04:44 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
just got the seat in finally...quick shot in garage...also changed the dash

Old 03-31-2011, 04:51 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Looking Good Man. Keep up the good work!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.