Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Indian
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Jams

2009 Chief Gallery

Some good looking bikes Maybe they will make it this time around.
hope so.

<-Indian.com->

Old 05-15-2008, 07:58 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was interested till I looked at the specs and saw the prices-wow-thats a lot of flow for an untried bike.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-15-2008, 08:45 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
The Chief Vintage is lookin pretty nice... 105 in³ 6-speed.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Jams

Not to crazy about the full skirt fenders but the two I posted really has some nice fender lines.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:59 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So...

How long before they announce that you can put a deposit on a '10 without ever having produced an '09?
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 05-15-2008, 09:08 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
$35.5 kilobucks for that Vintage Chief. Ouch. OTOH, it IS a lot of bike already. 105 6-speed,... plenty of power,... not much else to do to it. Wonder if the belt drive is sufficient for the power of that 105.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:52 PM
KTWillys

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
$35.5 kilobucks for that Vintage Chief. Ouch. OTOH, it IS a lot of bike already. 105 6-speed,... plenty of power,... not much else to do to it. Wonder if the belt drive is sufficient for the power of that 105.

Wow... 35k for that .......... that is just way scary......

guess Indian is going to be a flash in the pan again.....
Old 05-16-2008, 05:52 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
With more down to Earth pricing, they might stand a chance. Current pricing, they will be a novelty and gone in a few years again. Shame.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:41 AM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
The basic Chief Standard, their most inexpensive bike, is $31,000.

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 05-16-2008, 06:45 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I think they were shooting for two expensive of markey before. I don't think the scout was as bad. Though maybe keep things small and produce small #s may work for them, like choppers. The people buying choppers may want shocks someday.

I do think they get more true to ther styling then HD.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
We build Indians with a straight 4 in Scotland.

http://www.indian-uk.com/

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
I want this version.

http://www.starklite.com/FORSALE/194...chiefjcrb1.htm

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 06-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Autococker07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post

I didn't realize that the older Indians had a harley type clutch, i thought they were all suicide clutches?

Gorgeous flattie, I would love to have one of them too
Old 06-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Autococker07

As for the "new" new Indians I cannot see 30K in ANY bike...... Thats where they were in the late 90's too weren't they? I seem to remember 24-32K range back then... I giggled at that too.... As for the chopper crazies, I think thats starting to wear off a bit... I mean -really- who rides a $30-40K rigid around? (other than to the HD shop and bike night). It is a shame someone cannot pickup the name and build a quality, good looking Indian for close to HD pricing... I may think about it at $20k.... for the vintage chief... If they would add a springer
Old 06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
now thats nice

Russ

doofs at the beach