Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Interview, the Series archives
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Interview, the Series archives Here's the interviews from the past...

Old 04-27-2007, 01:42 PM
GrayRider

GRLEGRL by billymac

Wow! It suprised me how long it took to complete this...I actually had to think!

1.Where were you born and raised?
Birmingham, Alabama

2. What is your career? If you could change it, what would you choose to do?
Doctor of Pharmacy (yes…really, I have the student loans to prove it). It pays well, but I wish I’d gone into veterinary medicine
3. How did you get into bikes? What was you first experience with motorcycles?
My husband got his bike a couple of years ago. I rode on the back for awhile, but I saw a chick on her own at one of the poker runs. I thought she really kicked ass and she got me thinkin about riding my own.

My 1st bike experience was on a dirt bike in a parking lot. Popped about 5 wheelies then dropped it.

4. What was the best road trip you’ve ever had?
We took a trip down to Dauphin Island. I’m a Civil War buff, so we went to Fort Morgan where the battle of Mobile Bay took place…might sound boring but I find it fascinating. Would love to ride up to Gettysburg…but that’s kinda veering away from the question
5. What is your ideal way to spend a summer weekend?
Road trip! Take the bikes down for a weekend at the beach. Sleeping in and veggin on the couch also ranks pretty high.
6. If you could pick one personality from History to meet, who would it be and why?
Off hand I’m drawing a blank. Probably someone from the wild west. Maybe Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday. Hollywood has painted them to be very interesting characters…I would like to meet the real deal.

7. Favorite food? Favorite beverage?
Chicken and Dumpling (I am from the south).
As for beverage…non-alcoholic would be sweet tea…alcoholic would be a strawberry-colada

8. Do you have any other local girlfriends that ride their own?
Unfortunately not…

9. Favorite place on Earth?
So far I would have to say in the heart of Glacier National Park located in North Montana. The Rocky Mountains are breathtaking!

10. What is it like being a lady biker in a predominately male biker world? The good? The bad?
Gotta say I love the attention. Proving that I can handle my own bike…very liberating. Downside…I would love to find other chicks to ride with.
11. Favorite article of clothing for you? On a guy?
A lil tank top, so I can show off my guns while I’m riding LOL! I tend to spend a lot of time in bikinis since we live so close to the beach

On a guy, a good pair of jeans…shows off a nice ass, but relaxed fit. None of those wranglers you see in the western bars

12. Do you lean Blue State or Red State?
I LEAN republican…but it depends on the candidate
13. Paper or plastic?
Plastic—great for scooping cat sh*t
14. Boxers or Briefs?
Depends on my mood15. Pick any two of Lady G's questions above to answer.
first question of course is , why did you choose the nic you use ?
I own a 4x4 Nissan Xterra with a Rancho suspension lift, Baja Claws, and hellas on top. My license plate obviously reads GRLEGRL…so nobody thinks I driving my husband/boyfriend’s truck (It is very tongue in cheek)

are you a dog person/cat person or something else ?
I am a cat person. They don’t demand a lot of your time and are very self-sufficient. You want to leave town for a few days, just give em some extra food and water.

16. What else would you like us to know about GRLEGRL?
I played college soccer
I own 2 guns

My family owns a pub outside of Dublin, Ireland...my maiden name is O'Loughlin
I tend to get along with guys better than girls (except for Lady G…she’s my hero)