Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 09:14 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Favorite Bible Verse...

Anyone have a favorite? If so, what is it and why?

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 07-09-2007, 09:34 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
Isaiah 40:28-31

When I feel like giving up...I read this.

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc
Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Matthew 18:15 self explanatory

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 07-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Pimp Daddy Geezer

hogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withhogg831 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
The entire 1st Psalms........KJ version.

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:34 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Wow, I'd a thought this thread would have taken off by now!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 07-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Known Associate

DeaconK has failed to amuse us
Micah 6:8 "You have been told, O man, what is good, and what the LORD requires of you: Only to do the right and to love goodness, and to walk humbly with your God."

That was our "motto" in seminary and it's always served me well.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ps 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.

Perspective.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 07-10-2007, 10:45 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Isaiah 6:1-9, because it reminds me no matter how unclean I think I am God can wash me clean and put me to use.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 07-11-2007, 11:55 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Mine changes all the time, depending what is going on...

But one of my favorites is Romans 8:1-2.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

Old 08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
TC88

Ephesians 5:25... "Husbands,love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her."

I have a tattoo of this verse on my arm... It reminds me Daily of how God wants me to love my wife. It's easy to take our lady's for granted and although I still do at times this verse gets me back on track... just sayn'

Last edited by TC88; 08-09-2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-09-2007, 11:51 AM
GrayRider

I have many favorites. I have several that I confess over my life, family, friends, and even you guys, each day...and then there are those that are appropriate in and for whatever situations that may or may not arise.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Romans 7:14-25

'Cause, man oh man, is that me....

Old 08-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I Corinthians 13 has long been a favorite.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:46 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
Romans 7:14-25

'Cause, man oh man, is that me....
Yup, me too!

I Corinthians 15:51-54.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Deuteronomy 23:12-13

I'm a plumber.

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)