Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > MoCo
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

MoCo The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Old 06-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Press Release w. Info on 2012s - 103 standard on Baggers

Select 2012 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles are ready to ride

Milwaukee (June 29, 2011) - Harley-Davidson has begun delivery of all 15 models in the 2012 Touring, Trike (North America only) and Sportster lines to its dealers in the U.S. and Europe. These motorcycles will be available for sale immediately, giving customers an opportunity to get on a 2012-model Harley-Davidson with much of the riding season still available. Shipment of these select 2012 models has been accelerated to provide greater continuity of supply in dealerships during the peak summer selling season. Additional 2012 models will be announced on July 20 at the Harley-Davidson summer dealer meeting in Anaheim, California.
2012 Sportster: Personalization and Power
The six 2012 Harley-Davidson Sportster models range from the affordable Dark Custom roadster posture of the Iron 883™ to the track-inspired performance of the XR1200X™. Each Sportster model offers the heartbeat of an authentic American V-Twin engine and pace-setting style and performance.

Back for its first full year of production is the Sportster® 1200 Custom, the motorcycle that introduced the web-based H-D1™ Bike Builder factory customization process. Using Bike Builder, customers can personalize their 1200 Custom with seat, handlebar, foot control, wheel, security, paint and engine finish options that are installed right at the factory. Even more dealer-installed accessories can be added, and viewed, on the Bike Builder site. The customer can then print out a description of their bike and bring it to a Harley-Davidson dealer to review the motorcycle with trained staff, select additional accessories to be installed by the dealer to further customize the motorcycle, and then place an order. Customers can expect to be riding their new bike in as little as four weeks from the time an order is placed with an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer.

All 2012 Sportster models will have Michelin® Scorcher™ tires with a tread pattern designed, tested and styled specifically for the Sportster motorcycle to provide ideal grip, even wear and longer life. Fifteen Sportster paint options include seven new color choices for 2012. Side covers will be finished in either gloss black or denim black to match the finish on other bodywork. The Forty-Eight model will have a new tank graphic.

2012 Harley-Davidson Sportster models

SuperLow™
Iron 883™
Sportster® 1200 Custom
Nightster®
Forty-Eight™
XR1200X™

2012 Touring: The Legend Rolls On
For 2012, all eight Harley-Davidson Touring models are powered by a Twin Cam 103 engine with Automatic Compression Release and integrated oil cooler. Producing 102 ft. lbs. of peak torque at 3500 rpm, the Twin Cam 103 provides outstanding performance around town and on the open road. All Touring models also feature the 6-Speed Cruise Drive transmission, 41.3 mm telescopic front forks, air-adjustable rear shocks and an Isolated Drive System for smooth power delivery. The Harley-Davidson Touring chassis has a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and two-piece swingarm designed to deliver responsive maneuverability and long-haul durability. Chassis geometry and suspension are calibrated to deliver confident handling and comfort.

All Touring models except the Ultra Limited will offer a new "tubeless" Chrome Lace Aluminum Wheel option for ease of tire replacement and repair. Six new colors or color combinations are among the 12 paint options offered within the 2012 Touring model line.

2012 Harley-Davidson Touring models

Road King®
Road King® Classic
Electra Glide® Classic
Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®
Electra Glide® Ultra Limited
Street Glide®
Road Glide® Custom
Road Glide® Ultra

2012 Trike: Three Wheelin'
The 2012 Tri Glide Ultra Classic brings original-equipment design, quality and service to the three-wheel motorcycle segment, based on chassis structure and geometry engineered specifically to handle the loads generated by the steering forces and weight of a three-wheel vehicle. With a deluxe Tour-Pak™ carrier and integrated trunk, a four-speaker/ 80-watt Harman/Kardon® Advanced Audio System, electronic cruise control and electric reverse drive, the Tri Glide Ultra Classic inspires confidence, passion and independence in any riding situation. The Tri Glide Ultra will be available in three color combinations: Vivid Black, Big Blue Pearl / Vivid Black or Ember Red Sunglo / Merlot Sunglo.

Details on the 2012 Harley-Davidson Touring, Trike and Sportster models are available at h-d.com/2012.

Harley-Davidson Motor Company produces heavyweight custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles and offers a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel, and general merchandise. For more information, visit Harley-Davidson's website at www.harley-davidson.com.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Can somebody make sure Russ gets this...

I understand he is looking to trade in the BSL for another bike.

Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Can somebody make sure Russ gets this...

I understand he is looking to trade in the BSL for another bike.

Won't be a new Harley, I can guaranty that.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 06-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Ok, the website w. the new colors is now up.

Trying to figure out what the difference is between the Ultra classic and Ultra Limited now that the 103 is standard on the classic. ABS?

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-29-2011, 04:42 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
I want Big Blue Pearl/Black...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 06-29-2011, 04:51 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dammitt I should have waited a year...

They have "big blue pearle" and "ember red sunglo" on the RGU's...

I wanted either dark blue or red... I'm too deep into mine to trade.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And they've got an all white Ultra Classic.

I've always liked those.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
They ain't got Apple Green

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-29-2011, 06:25 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
I'm still happy with my black one. I'll upgrade to a bigger motor eventually.....

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
I'm still happy with my black one. I'll upgrade to a bigger Bullet proof motor eventually.....
Fixed it for ya.

Kimber