Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
J&M Headsets.....

I broke mine and I need another one. Anyone know where to get the best best deal on a new one? So far, Cycle Gadgets seems to be the cheapest.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We got ours at Cycle Gadgets last June. They had the best prices in ES.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 01-07-2011, 07:25 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
and they install them while you wait
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My Arai is already drilled out. I think I can manage the install. Maybe.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:06 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
well that settles that, don't they warranty the speakers?
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Hand Wringer

The mike is broken. I have 2 good speakers but the replacement parts I need are almost as much as a complete new one.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:11 PM
grapenutless

gotcha
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Hand Wringer

By the way, other-dave, I like you just fine. Regardless of how you tawk.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:25 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
By the way, other-dave, I like you just fine. Regardless of how you tawk.
I know that.....but for the record....you talk funny not me
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Hand Wringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
I know that.....but for the record....you talk funny not me
I bet I could tell you sumpin you wouldn't find too funny...

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:32 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
hey I was thinking the same thing
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2011, 08:33 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:

Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Hand Wringer

I never ever said you tawked funny. Strange and hard to understand maybe. But never funny.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:51 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
I never ever said you tawked funny. Strange and hard to understand maybe. But never funny.
some call it sexy, not many though....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-09-2011, 10:53 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The new Harley ones are made by IMC and they are just as good, if not better than the J&M. You might be able to find one on Ebay or on sale for less than the J&M

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[