Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Westerns
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-29-2008, 12:00 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It was cool being on top the mountain looking down at airplanes flying by.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Doofish

Last Cigar Smoked: a zeppelin
FXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographic
"He was looking for a Hawken gun, .50 caliber or better. He settled for a .30, but damn, it was a genuine Hawken, and you couldn't go no better."

"I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it, Lord hope he be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Sincerley, Hatchet Jack."

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

Frank Zappa
Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I saw the movie when I was a junior in high school. What I recall is the line, "Woman, I am your friend!" because it was followed by a female voice in the audience that said, "Yeah, I've heard that line before."

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:18 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
See the name of the author of this thread certainly tugged at my heart strings.

Gone, but not forgotten.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 12-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
See the name of the author of this thread certainly tugged at my heart strings.

Gone, but not forgotten.
No doubt.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
No doubt.
X2.

Kimber

Old 12-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Brought a smile and a tear. There are some folks that I really miss.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 12-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
There's a place not far from here where he and I would often meet up when going for a ride, especially if it was up to see The Wizard. Every time I pass by the place I can't help but think of Mike and how much I miss sharing the road with him.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-18-2012, 10:26 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
There's a place not far from here where he and I would often meet up when going for a ride, especially if it was up to see The Wizard. Every time I pass by the place I can't help but think of Mike and how much I miss sharing the road with him.
X2
I will never forget him riding down the entrance ramp

Sent from my phone
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dippsy View Post
X2
I will never forget him riding down the entrance ramp
With that trademark giant grin pasted to his face.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me