Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 03-13-2007, 12:45 PM
GazintA Prime

bobsled77 has failed to amuse us
Just saw the 1 st thread. why do you dOOfs need an instruction booklet for the wrench?

Cause i'm canadian EH!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:36 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Popeye is next on the list isn't he?
Who?......

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:33 PM
8-Ball

no Wrench pics.... NO WRENCH BABE pics... nothin', nada, zip, null, squat, zilch, nuttin', zero, goose eggs, nought, negatory, void, vacant, blank, nix, shut out... did I miss anything here... dammit!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No, Mike, apparently there's been nuthin' to miss.....
Old 03-13-2007, 04:47 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Some of us have winter.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Camera's frozen....
Got it.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:07 PM
GrayRider

May I point out,..that he's the prez. If he even wants to retire the wrench, it's his call. Show respect.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:22 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
May I point out,..that he's the prez. If he even wants to retire the wrench, it's his call. Show respect.
Wow. Thanks, man.
You want me to have Boop smited for that last direct hit she fired at you?

Old 03-13-2007, 05:27 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
what... you want it back? I thought you had another 10 years to go...
Old 03-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Wow. Thanks, man.
Hey! You can't smite me. I know people.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 03-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Absolutely no disrespect intended on my part.
In fact, I'm very sorry if my post came across as such.

I was merely pointing out the lack of photographic documentation.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:28 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
The Loyal Order of the Wrench: Rite of Passage

V. Accept a bribe.
Size Medium Gloves can be in the mail...just sayin'

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 03-13-2007, 08:06 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Wow. Thanks, man.
No need,..I'm 55,.. she's the one said she was in her 70's in one of her first posts...guess she forgot. That happens to the elderly,..so they tell me. Besides,...it's not like I'll ever meet her in person.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Wow. Next time Gray. Use chap stick we're kissin' like that.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:11 PM
GrayRider

Dave,..Rock..just suckin' up.