Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 01:58 PM
Excommunicated

TwinV has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Best I can tell, it's been about 7 1/2 years since you were last here, but welcome back!
We'll get you all updated back to a Doof and whatnot...
7.5 years? Oh well I'm still riding with my 43 point cover and get questioned about it frequently. So not being here on the forum I still supported the DOOFS.
Old 04-23-2016, 02:19 PM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Zint support is even better.

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 04-23-2016, 02:34 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settertude View Post

We just call that a truss.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:08 PM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
So, you are making an analogy of a well conceived and constructed support structure which serves as the top most member protecting what is contained beneath?

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 04-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome back, TwinV!

Old 04-23-2016, 05:37 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
So, you are making an analogy of a well conceived and constructed support structure which serves as the top most member protecting what is contained beneath?
No. The deal that keeps your guts from falling out through your ruptured taint. But nice try.

Old 04-23-2016, 09:00 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Best I can tell, it's been about 7 1/2 years since you were last here, but welcome back!
We'll get you all updated back to a Doof and whatnot...
7.5 years? I don't know about all of that. So as the doof world turns at least I've been reprazintan with my 43 point cover on my ride for how many years? ( every since they were made) Get asked questions all the time about it. Then I have to say its a forum kinda biker club called the Doofs then that starts a whole other story. . Most people think it is for a NASCAR guy Richard Petty.

Oh well its nice to have a clue.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:06 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
I support Zints / clits to dude.

Last edited by TwinV; 04-23-2016 at 09:18 PM. Reason: spelling erorr
Old 04-23-2016, 09:47 PM
Excommunicated

So Mega supreme Pres. Can I get my 10k+ post back and my rep also. my hundreds of pics I posted I really don't know why it went away. I belong to allot of forums and still get birthday shit in my email and I can log on to them. I guess they do not do a total wipe.

It really don't matter but it does suck balls and I'm not the ball sucker.
Old 04-24-2016, 04:57 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinV View Post
So Mega supreme Pres. Can I get my 10k+ post back and my rep also. my hundreds of pics I posted I really don't know why it went away. I belong to allot of forums and still get birthday shit in my email and I can log on to them. I guess they do not do a total wipe.

It really don't matter but it does suck balls and I'm not the ball sucker.
A lot of forums aren't this one, nor do they have the somewhat unique "history" this one does. Your posts are not gone, they are still here, just not searchable by username. When a user is deleted (usually after 2 years or so, unless I'm being lazy, which I have been lately) the username on their posts is reset by the forum software to "guest". The content is still there and searchable by words contained in the post.

At the end of the day, this Collective is very real, the people actually meet face to face, ride together, know each other, and the common thread that binds them is their interaction on this forum. When someone decides to stop interacting with the other members here for long enough, they are deleted.

Simple as that. 7 1/2 years is a long time. In most states that's long enough to declare a person legally dead.

Plainly stated in the Code of Conduct (located in the Forum Guidelines) is the following:
Quote:
f.) "Grand Farewells" will not be tolerated. They will be deleted on sight from this point forward.

If, after a time, you feel that this forum is not the place for you, simply log out and do not log back in. Eventually, we will delete your membership.
And I make no apology for it. We will only keep your dinner warm for so long, then it will be fed to the dog.

I hope this has sufficiently addressed your concerns. If you wish to pick up where you left off and be an active participant, welcome back, but post count/rep restoration is not feasible.

Old 04-24-2016, 01:06 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So if I'm dying and want to bid a Grand Farewell to all, my immortal (and possible immoral) words will be deleted on sight? Harsh, but fair enough: I'll remember to bid an Unimpressive Farewell when the time comes.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
A lot of forums aren't this one, nor do they have the somewhat unique "history" this one does. Your posts are not gone, they are still here, just not searchable by username. When a user is deleted (usually after 2 years or so, unless I'm being lazy, which I have been lately) the username on their posts is reset by the forum software to "guest". The content is still there and searchable by words contained in the post.

At the end of the day, this Collective is very real, the people actually meet face to face, ride together, know each other, and the common thread that binds them is their interaction on this forum. When someone decides to stop interacting with the other members here for long enough, they are deleted.

Simple as that. 7 1/2 years is a long time. In most states that's long enough to declare a person legally dead.

Plainly stated in the Code of Conduct (located in the Forum Guidelines) is the following:

And I make no apology for it. We will only keep your dinner warm for so long, then it will be fed to the dog.

I hope this has sufficiently addressed your concerns. If you wish to pick up where you left off and be an active participant, welcome back, but post count/rep restoration is not feasible.
O well the collective can can kiss my ass like you! I really don't give a shit about you and your ****ed up rules. Suck my dick.
And as far as my welcome back you can suck it too. And the 43 will be coming off tomorrow or a weak from now I have to find my old cover. Cover and patches are for sale or actually I think I will use them for target practice. 8 ball style. I'll send picks for your stupid ass.

And as far as my dinner goes my wife keeps it plenty hot for me, the dogs get a little bit every once and a while. So again watch the planes and don't let other people die because your a dick head. Dog food, I got your #.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:14 PM
Excommunicated

I don't even know who you think your talking too. Prez
Old 04-24-2016, 05:21 PM
Excommunicated

Dave you must wonder. Why would a original come back here after being away so long. Well to tell the truth it wasn't for you. It was for the real people.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:24 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Is Huntertown anywhere near to Amarillo. It's funny that Amarillo means yellow in Spanish.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Closed Thread