Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Safety and Group Riding Standards for ALL DOOFAPALOOZAS, FESTS, HWY 43 RIDES, ETC. > Rider Safety
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Rider Safety Add your threads and comments HERE!!!

Old 05-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I was always told to leave the Bell on the bike you put it on..........

Bikes I have sold, I left the bell on......

freinds always got me a new one............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 05-08-2007, 10:38 PM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Jeffy, best thing is, you're around to break in a new scoot.

oh, and another reminder not to forget to get the bell and 43 Cover of the old one.
It's in a box in my the trunk of my car right now.
I made it a condition of the total that I could remove these personal items.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 05-08-2007, 10:39 PM

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
I was always told to leave the Bell on the bike you put it on..........

Bikes I have sold, I left the bell on......

freinds always got me a new one............

just sayin'
In the past, I did to leave the bell with the bike, but not this bell.

I shall have two, but that Angel bell has one in it, and I will never be without it.

(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side

Old 05-09-2007, 05:02 AM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I am late on reading this. Glad all is okay, someone was defneilty watching out for you. Nice new ride.

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 05-11-2007, 12:15 AM

Well today the Credit Union approved my new loan, and so the dealer faxed them a purchase order for my new ride.

My new girl is in the warehouse in Salem and if all goes well, it will get shipped up tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

When all was said and done, with all the DMV stuff, factory security and set, it is costing me 17,020.00 out the door.

I feel it is a fair price, and this dealership is one of those that really take care of you like family.

BTW, my new loan is a 10 year loan at 7.74%.

I love credit Unions.

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side

Last edited by Jeffytune; 05-12-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
The crotch of my paints was torn open(Thank god I had clean Undies, and that they still were) .
I got rear ended in 99, flattened the rim. I got out of the hospital, few hours later, now late, and noticed how cold it was.

I was 20 miles from home, didn't know anyone, just moved there. A iron work who I met once before saw the accident and was waiting outside, took me for a drink, and ride home.

Myself, boots, t-shirt and jeans. Couldn't move my neck, glad I didn't have a helmet on. Been in one other accient glad I had one on.

Last edited by Berserker; 06-04-2007 at 05:54 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
I also went to the dealership to see my bike once again and to have the motorclothes to inspect my gear for damage.
Just read it was totaled. Better off getting a new bike.

Bright side is you will be more paranoid and watch for more stuff.

Last edited by Berserker; 06-04-2007 at 05:54 AM.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:59 AM

Time for and Update.......

Hi all.

As you all know. I did get a new bike, and working with my doctor and Chiropractor, My back is stable for now, all in all, I came through this better then most would.

I landed on my back & shoulders and the back of my head, and wile my right shoulder was not what hurt the most at that time, it has been gettin' worse, so three months back, I went to a Orthopedics.
He X-rayed, sent me to months of therapy, and then x-rayed, again. They have injected my shoulder twice now, but the doctors says that my A/C joint (Were the shoulder blade connects) has a bone chip, has calcified and is now arthritic.
He feels that the joint it blow out.

I am now going to have surgery this January to correct it.

I did ask the doctor if this was from the accident or age, without a hesitation he said it was from the accident, it just took my body this long to get it to the point and that this is typical of this type of Injury.

I only post this to hope you all see the Importance of NOT ever saying your "OK" until the doctors say you are, it was not a real big pain at first, but now I have constant pain, and I am loosing some feeling in my right arm.

I have been in contact with the other guys Insurance, and i have always told him of my Issues when asked if I am ok, and no, I have not settled yet.

I will know more after the pre-op consult on December 7th.

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side

Old 11-17-2007, 04:46 AM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wow. I never saw the first post. I knew you were in an accident but had no details.

First, I am very glad nothing worse came from it.

However, I sorry to hear complications did develop. We will keep you in our prayers.

Phil
Old 11-17-2007, 06:35 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
WOW...so good to hear you're ok!!! Damn cagers are only worried about getting down the road a little faster than the next car...it looks like it's gonna cost this one...I can't say it enough...glad you're ok!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 11-17-2007, 07:22 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Thanks for updating us. Hoping for the best when the surgery comes. You're a smart man not to be avoiding the doctor.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:46 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wow man! Thanking the Lord that you're ok Jeffy.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 11-17-2007, 11:35 AM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
This is why I always say not to sign anything. sometimes 3-9mo can go by before you realize that it isn't going away and it hurts worse.

I settled to early on a lifechanging accident when I was 28, my whole life changed. Luckily, I have a great wife who stuck beside me through more problems than even my own parents would have. She had just gotten pregnant with our 3rd child, and we ahd a hell of a time just hanging on to our home. We learned how to survive, I got training for a new career, and it took 14 years until I made the same yearly income, that is before inflation. There is some help out there, buy it is very hard to make it with everything seemingly against you.

People talk about slimy lawyers, but the lawyers that work for the insurance companies are much worse. very rarely, the insurance company drops thier guard and someone gets a huge settlement, but that does not happen often.
You pay good money for insurance and they try every trick in the book andsome lies to try to get out of it. A coprorations main duty is to it's stockholders, not to it's customers.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 07-04-2008, 01:30 PM
TC88

Jeffy,

Update please...

bump