Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Old 11-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Watchin' the Bikes

Belaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Who am I???

Introduction to Super Mario AKA Les Wamack Ultra Glider Rider.
Who am I??? Who am I??? Who am I??? “Who and I that a King should bleed and die for? Who am I that”… sorry about that, sometimes I tend to break out in song. No CCR or Mick J. for me, no sir only good old Southern Gospel. It don’t get any better than J. D. Sumner, the Blackwood Brothers, the Florida Boys, Gold City, etc.
I’m sure you must have figured out by now I’m, one of those, what some people call, “religious nuts”. I prefer to say, “If you’re saved and you know it clap your hands”, (clap, clap). Sorry about that went into song again. I’m just an old (sometimes not as old as I feel) sinner saved by grace.
Anyway, I ride a 2013 Ultra, (Big Blue in color, air ride, and Dakota Digital) build hot rods (pictures available upon request) and (unfortunately) still have a year or so until retirement. I do field service work for a packaging company in SC. I’m a Yankee by birth and a southerner by the grace of God.
I was introduced to the Doofs by Stupid Glide when we were on a job together in Indiana. We soon became “brothers from another mother”. I had the privilege and MOST HIGH HONOR to meet and break bread with Mega Glide, Mrs. Mega Glide (AKA Boop), and Mega Glidette (AKA Mini Glide). Oh yea, I also had dinner with some other people. I think they were Hi Tek Redneck, and the Leach, Why_me, and Lil_Pistolero DPH, but I’m not to sure after being in the presents of the Grand Pobah, Mr. Mega his self, my mind went blank!!!
My intention is to become a big old Doof. I got the big and old down pat, I just need to become a Doof.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Welcome!

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 11-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Lemme be one of the first............

Welcome My Friend, glad you are here, in more ways than one.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 11-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome to the clubhouse.

Hope to see you at some ride this coming year.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Welcome from Kansas!

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 11-05-2014, 09:31 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome aboard!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome from N. Texas.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 11-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
One more greeting from the Natural State and it's only member at large. Well I seem to be getting larger anyway.

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 11-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome from Central Texas.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 11-05-2014, 11:01 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Welcome from NOVA. Glad to have ya aboard.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
Lemme be one of the first............

Welcome My Friend, glad you are here, in more ways than one.

Ya could have warned me that I was going to need my boots.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Pleased ta meetcha. I'm a wee bit confused though: says South Carolina on the official guide at top right but then you get greeted as a resident of the Natural State which was Arkansas last time I checked. Are you a SC transplant from AR?

No, I reread your intro and you're a Born Again Southerner. Now I'm even more confused. Too early in the morning for me to be doing this kind of heavy thinking. I usually try to hold off until 10:30 or so but I'm working the morning shift today.

I've always resented the loss of The Land of Opportunity. Natural State makes it sound like the residence of many, many nudists on Paleo diets.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Watchin' the Bikes

Belaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBelaro47 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I was born in Ohio circa 1949.
I have lived in OH, PA, NC, FL, GA, ONT, and now in SC.
I get around, but now hope to be buried in my back yard in SC!!!
Old 11-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
1949 was a good year for Yankees. I got me that year's model from North Dakota. I've put 35 years of wear and tear on him but he's holding up good and got plenty of mileage left on him. When I took him to Arkansas to meet my very Southern family, one of my aunts said, "You've always got to be rebellious- couldn't even marry someone from SOUTH Dakota, had to be NORTH Dakota."

Mixed marriages are always challenging, of course, especially gastronomically. He still thinks okra is an abomination no matter how crisply it is fried and I wouldn't eat lutefisk on a dare (to be fair, neither will he). He puts a cup of sugar in corn bread unless I stop him and thinks plain milk is as good in biscuits as buttermilk. And I don't care how you dress it up, tuna hot dish is glorified cat food and I say the hell with it.

But he learned to say y'all and I learned to say uff da so it's all good.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
1949 was a good year for Yankees. I got me that year's model from North Dakota. I've put 35 years of wear and tear on him but he's holding up good and got plenty of mileage left on him. When I took him to Arkansas to meet my very Southern family, one of my aunts said, "You've always got to be rebellious- couldn't even marry someone from SOUTH Dakota, had to be NORTH Dakota."

Mixed marriages are always challenging, of course, especially gastronomically. He still thinks okra is an abomination no matter how crisply it is fried and I wouldn't eat lutefisk on a dare (to be fair, neither will he). He puts a cup of sugar in corn bread unless I stop him and thinks plain milk is as good in biscuits as buttermilk. And I don't care how you dress it up, tuna hot dish is glorified cat food and I say the hell with it.

But he learned to say y'all and I learned to say uff da so it's all good.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM