Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 01-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
As for the topic, place hasn't changed. So why did he decide now, there was to much grab ass?

As for Jeff's comment, if Jeff feels those welds should be done by a pro, he should say it regardless. His conciouncess, is clear, well atleast of that.

If somebody things something is unsafe they need to tell that person. Then its up to that person, to decide.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:54 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Yes, now turn up your damn idle.
Did it really bother you that much?

Perhaps I should start a thread about the benefits of it...

Old 01-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
How does that saying go?

"Some people are like slinky's, they serve no purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs"

just sayin

Joe

not CBM <---(cry baby mike - Man I love that one)

yer not sayin.......... oh, well, then, carry on

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 01-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
We reached critical mass for Mikes. Couple guys came down, and he had to go.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:46 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I agree.

Besides, if you walked (and I mean literally walked) into your buddies garage with a problem, he'd do his damndest to help you get it fixed or figure out who could fix the problem for you.

Once the work has started, who stays serious? If you decide you can't do it, you STILL laugh and joke around.

Who the hell expects to STAY serious in a conversation with a group of people who call themselves Doofs anyway???

eggzactly the way I figure it's gonna be up at Woody's when we do the build on my bike ......... I anticipate that he'll give me a lot of sage advice (already has) and experience with tear down and build ..... I further anticipate that he'll also give me a ration of wise ass remarks about my silly questions .....if not, I'm gonna be sorely disappointed ..... but I'm brining beer, and he told me that we'd have beer breaks ...... ya know it can't all be serious at that point ...........

besides that ....... if it waz gonna be all serious chit like, I wouldn't be going ......... and I wouldn't be here with all you Wonderful Doofs and zINTAs either !!!!!

we're not for everyone, and everyone isn't for us ... that's life, that's people, we'll all do our thing, whatever that is

Old 01-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
We reached critical mass for Mikes. Couple guys came down, and he had to go.

CMM - Critical Mass Mikes

I'm glad I got here just before him ......... jus sayin'

Happy ta still be here in Doofland !!!!!!!!!1

Old 01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
I'll say 'no comment' concerning GaZoo/CBM 'cause I missed the thread where he 'went Gonzo' and left, plus he's probably lurking too, plus in the big scheme of the universe, what he sez or not sez doesn't affect me, my family nor my travels on the highway of life.

Life in the 21st century is ______ <--(insert comment here) in so many ways already. This place is a haven where one can leave all that _______ <--(insert something here) behind. We have controlled insanity and nonsense here, a place to vent and one that gives us a chuckle every now and then.

In here when something is serious, we get serious. Look at what we all did to help BigAl's daughter & family. Look at the power of prayer that we send out to our brothers/sisters or their families/friends. The things we do to help others, such as the examples I just mentioned, are not something we look at with pride (as in, "Look how good we / I am because I did this thing") nor are they things done to elevate ourselves as superior to other forums or clubs<--strike that-we are a collective. We help when and however we can. There is no sense of obligation or commitment, and no one is judged for what they can or cannot do. Rock's posting (#34 in this thread) said it best.

We are a community that was strangely created by some guy doing a typo-error in a posting on another forum. Since then, what has happened? Two national get-togethers, regional rides/meetups/43 runs, VUKFEST, and new found friendships to enjoy not only rides together, but we also enjoy just hanging out together (heck, even our families tolerate each other and us).

It kinda like we are a bunch of old friends who have only known each other for a short time.

Note: Rock has not shared with me any of his smurfy smart pills.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 01-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post

CMM - Critical Mass Mikes

I'm glad I got here just before him ......... jus sayin'

Happy ta still be here in Doofland !!!!!!!!!1
If the boss says, you goto go, you goto go.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:53 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Damn...there sure has been a lot of energy expended on this thread...kinda like keeping the casket in the house instead of burying it...

Sorta eerie havin' Gazoo's ghost around lookin' over yer shoulder...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 01-15-2008, 06:57 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Tell ya' the truth, I enjoy watching a puffed-up, thin skinned dumbass get wailed on every now and then.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
Life in the 21st century is ______ <--(insert comment here) in so many ways already. This place is a haven where one can leave all that _______ <--(insert something here) behind.
Oooooh, Mad-Libs!

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 01-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
lots of great points made
Rock
you come up with some really good stuff when you are serious
just sayin

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Woody218

So then, let's recap what we've learned today...

Talonchief wants people to pull his finger...

Mega likes watching people get beat up...

Gray is handsome...

Berserker's posts wind around like Telegraph Hill in San Francisco...

Rock is very profound when he wants to be...

8-Ball is...well, 8-Ball...

Gordito wears strange headgear when he rides...

CustomBikeMike/Gazoo still can't weld for $hit...

Did I forget anything?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
So then, let's recap what we've learned today...

Talonchief wants people to pull his finger...

Mega likes watching people get beat up...

Gray is handsome...

Berserker's posts wind around like Telegraph Hill in San Francisco...

Rock is very profound when he wants to be...

8-Ball is...well, 8-Ball...

Gordito wears strange headgear when he rides...

CustomBikeMike/Gazoo still can't weld for $hit...

Did I forget anything?
that's it

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Tell ya' the truth, I enjoy watching a puffed-up, thin skinned dumbass get wailed on every now and then.