Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
too busy shopping for washing machines, will book tomorrow
You broke up with Angela?

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Double-D

K ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sock
Room is booked.

Are we riding into Michigan again this year? It will be much more enjoyable without them dam helmets. We still have to bring them to get the 6 miles out of Virginia.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
booked....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-25-2012, 12:27 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
booked....
'bout time.......

Are you bringing the pretty lady, or are ya coming alone?

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 04-25-2012, 12:32 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
'bout time.......

Are you bringing the pretty lady, or are ya coming alone?
pretty lady will be attending....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-25-2012, 06:16 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by K ren View Post
Room is booked.

Are we riding into Michigan again this year? It will be much more enjoyable without them dam helmets. We still have to bring them to get the 6 miles out of Virginia.
Inquiring minds want to know.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-25-2012, 06:20 PM
grapenutless

yeah we wanna know.....are we going to hell again? are we getting free breakfast? tell us tell us tell us....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
If Mr. Dzl wants to put on breakfast for us again, it is up to him. No pressure from here, it was a terrific gesture last year, coupled with his leading us to Hell and back made for a heck of a good ride that day. I'd be more than happy to do it again.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:51 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stink_Eye View Post
If Mr. Dzl wants to put on breakfast for us again, it is up to him. No pressure from here, it was a terrific gesture last year, coupled with his leading us to Hell and back made for a heck of a good ride that day. I'd be more than happy to do it again.
no pressure, tell that long haired hippy freak to get crackin
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-28-2012, 05:45 AM
snow pirate

stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Shit. Just got informed that I will not be able to attend this year....... it seems that my brother is getting married that weekend. Shit.

GFFG
Old 04-28-2012, 05:54 AM
grapenutless

Quote:
Shit. Just got informed that I will not be able to attend this year....... it seems that my brother is getting married that weekend. Shit.
that is bs.....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-28-2012, 06:07 AM
snow pirate

Quote:
that is bs.....
He won't change the date...... I asked.

GFFG
Old 04-28-2012, 06:08 AM
grapenutless

Quote:
He won't change the date...... I asked.
I am starting to think you don't like us anymore....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-28-2012, 06:12 AM
snow pirate

Quote:
I am starting to think you don't like us anymore....
I'll see you in May, and again in August. You can hug me there.

I don't wanna miss this run either, but I don't have much choice here.

GFFG
Old 04-28-2012, 06:13 AM
grapenutless

Quote:
I'll see you in May, and again in August. You can hug me there.

I don't wanna miss this run either, but I don't have much choice here.
hey I got married 2 times, almost 3 there is always a chance at another one.....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty