Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
I know it was a hard decision, but we all have to do what we have to do. I hope you know you are my brother and I enjoyed riding with you, and you will always be my brother no matter what you arrive in our on. I have a spare bike if you ever feel the urge.
This.^^^

Or I'll make you a heck of a deal on an '07 Ultra.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 11-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Skip, you are my friend no matter what.

Don't make yourself a stranger, stay here and visit with us.

Your best days are ahead of you my friend!

Love you, brother!

Bob

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 11-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
That's me riding dirty foot. I'll have to redirect myself. I didn't die in the crash . I'll be all right but my riding days are over.

I am so sorry.

That being said, I like you whatever you choose to transport yourself in. Our house is always open to you... and given our reliably unreliable weather you might even enjoy the Wyoming experience more with a bit of weather protection.

Y'all come.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:20 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I know it was a hard decision, but we all have to do what we have to do. I hope you know you are my brother and I enjoyed riding with you, and you will always be my brother no matter what you arrive in our on. I have a spare bike if you ever feel the urge.
And this. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 11-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Skip, your life; your decision. Sometimes the right path isn't the easy one. Don't be a stranger.

All your Tapatalk be to suck
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 11-24-2013, 07:10 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Skip, your life; your decision. Sometimes the right path isn't the easy one. Don't be a stranger.

All your Tapatalk be to suck
+1, friend. Don't forget I've got your phone number.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I know it was a hard decision, but we all have to do what we have to do. I hope you know you are my brother and I enjoyed riding with you, and you will always be my brother no matter what you arrive in our on.
Ditto X 100. I don't like your decision but I respect it. Keep an open mind about it. I quit riding to work after too many close calls and too many a-holes on phones. The bike is now used to get out into the countryside for the mental refreshment it provides.

Curt

Old 11-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
That's me riding dirty foot. I'll have to redirect myself. I didn't die in the crash . I'll be all right but my riding days are over.

Very sorry to hear Skip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Ditto X 100. I don't like your decision but I respect it. Keep an open mind about it. I quit riding to work after too many close calls and too many a-holes on phones. The bike is now used to get out into the countryside for the mental refreshment it provides.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
And this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
I'll call you a name. It's friend. You're my friend whether you have a bike or not. I do hope to see you back on 2 wheels in the future though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
Good friend, and brother are a few names
These too

Kimber

Old 11-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Skip, you're a friend whether you're on a bike or not.

I would urge you to not make final, line-in-the-sand decisions about riding though. Give it some time and let yourself heal - physically and mentally.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 11-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
What Bone said.

Old 11-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
skip, I don't care what you ride in or on, walk or fly .... I'm yur friend foever, and I'm anxious to see you again !!! I do't get here often, not like I used to, but it's sure nice to see you around when I do get here....... Your decison not to ride is yours, and we honor it, Please be sure to hang out here with your life friends, We Love you Brutha !!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-24-2013, 11:34 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sorry Skip, but I'm in the same boat. You will always be my friend and brutha, bike, no bike, whatever.

Old 11-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I call you Skip. While DaScoot may be gone, my feelings of friendship and btotherhood for you are not.

I look forward to the day when we again share time and space and, if the day comes, we again share the road.

Sent from my new space age communicator.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 11-24-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Love you like a brother Skip.
Trust you to make the right call for you and yours.
Period.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 11-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Skip! Dood!
I could multi-quote everything above and mean it ten times over.
The cardinal rule that we all respect is Ride your own ride
That is the credo, the plan and the rule. Brutha, if your own ride means takin' a break, we're good with your decision.
You're my friend, do what ya gotta do, live life to its fullest.
DON'T be a stranger.
You know my number
You know my address
You know you're welcome

And if ya get the urge one day...
There's a Road King sittin' here...just sayin'

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod