Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:20 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I'm new here, what's going on?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Didn't know the guy and quite frankly I don't care. However. Having had the pleasure of riding with a few of the peoples from here and having spent probably way too much time on the forum. I can honestly say that I have gained more in terms of knowledge and friendship, not to mention entertainment, than in any other place. The wiseass remarks are to be expected...and actually welcome. If I'm having a shitty day, I know I can come here and something inevitably will put a smile on my face.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:31 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
fxr4Mikeyguy's rep put a smile on mine just now.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:49 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
We spend a fair amount of time moving threads to the right forum. It's a task, for sure.

That's why you get the big bucks.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:21 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Not only are there TONS of smart assed remarks...

But I truly think we should start a Grading SYSTEM to Rate them.

I think whats cool about this " collective" is that there is a lil bit of something for everyone.

What YOU take make of it and take away from it all......

is up to the individual.

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 10-31-2008, 12:47 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Smart as remarks are the reason we all read this stuff, other wise, it would be the same thing over and over(like any other forum).

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:09 PM
8-Ball

This place never ceases to amaze me...

white is the combination of all colors...

black is the absence of all color... and soul... its common knowledge...

We see "reflected" light, not the item itself.

When white light hits a white painted 5 gallon fuel tank, all of the colors (frequencies) bounce (reflect) from it and stimulate the cones in the retina of our eyes which, in turn, send an electrical stimulus to the brain. The brain then interprets that stimulus as the combination of all the colors of light that reflected from the tank; white.

Nothing reflects off a black tank and the resulting interpretation is nothing; black.

Now here is the kicker. The black tank absorbs all the frequencies, making it heavier. You may argue that light has no weight, but if you've ever read Stephen Hawkings, you realize that light is actually particles with a specific gravity. This weight adds to the weight of the bike. Now, white bikes relect all these nasty particles back into the ether; remaining light, lean, and mean.

This has been a public service.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:18 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post

When white light hits a white painted 5 gallon fuel tank, all of the colors (frequencies) bounce (reflect) from it and stimulate the cones in the retina of our eyes which, in turn, send an electrical stimulus to the brain. The brain then interprets that stimulus as the combination of all the colors of light that reflected from the tank; white.

Nothing reflects off a black tank and the resulting interpretation is nothing; black.

Now here is the kicker. The black tank absorbs all the frequencies, making it heavier. You may argue that light has no weight, but if you've ever read Stephen Hawkings, you realize that light is actually particles with a specific gravity. This weight adds to the weight of the bike. Now, white bikes relect all these nasty particles back into the ether; remaining light, lean, and mean.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Does this fall under the: Dazzle them with brilliance category or
The baffle them with bullshit one?

Old 10-31-2008, 01:28 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:

The soul resides within.........not painted on.

I'm detecting a reason for all those rebuilds...........

Old 10-31-2008, 01:34 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
you paint your bike? or just tired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Does this fall under the: Dazzle them with brilliance category or
The baffle them with bullshit one?
just the facts, ma'am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post

The soul resides within.........not painted on.

I'm detecting a reason for all those rebuilds...........
This wouldn't have happened if the motor was white...
Old 10-31-2008, 01:52 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
We spend a fair amount of time moving threads to the right forum. It's a task, for sure.
Should we really keep moving all the threads to the right?

Sometimes being liberal is good............

Just saying

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker