Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Old 10-27-2016, 10:59 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Doof's do Manhattan 2016

So, after taking last year off, who's up for the International Motorcycle Show this December? Saturday the 10th. Jacob Javitz Center. Show of hands please!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-27-2016, 01:25 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
maybe, maybe not
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-27-2016, 01:45 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dippsy dumbass View Post
maybe, maybe not
Right now, this is about where I am as well. Worked better for me when it was in Jan.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Me too, but it's fun to do NY

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-27-2016, 01:55 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
It is fun. However, with all of the extra time and pressure of preparing for the Holidays, it makes it more difficult.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Company Christmas Party is the same day.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:45 AM
Practicing Wino

Last Cigar Smoked: Monte Cristo White
Mischief has failed to amuse us
I know of a few noobie's from LI (some old ones too) that will be there.

'12 FLTRU <- I should nickname her 'The Slut' because I love riding her!!
Old 10-29-2016, 04:53 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Company Christmas Party is the same day.
Hang out with the mopes your work with all year or us??

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-31-2016, 06:04 AM
the camera guy

Captain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sock
I'm bringing my bike to smart Dave that weekend : )
Old 10-31-2016, 07:40 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Hang out with the mopes your work with all year or us??

I'm a sucker for free food and booze.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:33 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
I will be attending the one in DC this year as it has returned. was not held last year. ,thanks for the invite.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was thinking of coming out of retirement. Dave, Scabby Geeze noodles and all was fun the last time!

Let me know

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 12-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Welp, who ever's going tomorrow, see y'all there! Expected arrival time ~9:30-10:00.

Ciao!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 12-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Practicing Wino

Last Cigar Smoked: Monte Cristo White
Mischief has failed to amuse us
Dave and I Should be there about 1020-30 ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'12 FLTRU <- I should nickname her 'The Slut' because I love riding her!!
Old 12-11-2016, 07:02 AM
the camera guy

Captain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sock
How was the bike show? How many Doof's ended up going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk