Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 03-13-2016, 07:39 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Is everything ready for a vote here? I haven't been paying attention.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:42 AM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Well---I dunna like much that is sticky. 'Cept maybe velcro stuff when ya need it. Other sticky is just downright bothersome and almost always requires washing up when soap and water isn't available which makes for a lousy day.
Green is healthy and vibrant.
Green means Spring and promise.

"GREEN"

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 03-13-2016, 10:04 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Is everything ready for a vote here? I haven't been paying attention.
I've been keeping up with it and haven't seen a firm declaration of intent at this point

Old 03-13-2016, 10:35 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
I've been keeping up with it and haven't seen a firm declaration of intent at this point
Are you new here?

Curt

Old 03-13-2016, 10:40 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Did I miss pic of bike with sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 03-13-2016, 12:35 PM
gAZINTAs

Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Selfie with sign, but bike not in field of view.
I am deeply sorry for the shortfalling.
:-(

Old 03-13-2016, 05:30 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Redacted

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 03-13-2016, 06:37 PM
gAZINTAs

There truly no words to describe my feelings at this time.

Old 03-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
Selfie with sign, but bike not in field of view.
I am deeply sorry for the shortfalling.
:-(
Quote:
There truly no words to describe my feelings at this time.
The very first post in this thread is your check list. It covers all the things you need to do.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 03-14-2016, 09:06 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
The very first post in this thread is your check list. It covers all the things you need to do.
Dinero is wise

Old 03-14-2016, 09:37 AM
gAZINTAs

OK--I will try to follow rules. I am not good at following rules. Its been a life long issue dogging me and its not my fault.
:-)

13c. http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=205742
1. Prospect (seems reasonable considering)
4. 'Antediluvian'
j. Well ya--okey dokee
5. Done
3. I am not a patient man
6a.2 please refer to 13c
11. I have one picked out and ready to go silly
43A. I have post it signs all over the house with circles and arrows so I may not forget
7. In the hands of the 'proven'
C1. Oh--I can't wait
9. How about velcro?
And my state of mind varies greatly depending on riding weather whether or not.

Old 03-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Quote:
OK--I will try to follow rules. I am not good at following rules. Its been a life long issue dogging me and its not my fault.
:-)

13c. http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=205742
1. Prospect (seems reasonable considering)
4. 'Antediluvian'
j. Well ya--okey dokee
5. Done
3. I am not a patient man
6a.2 please refer to 13c
11. I have one picked out and ready to go silly
43A. I have post it signs all over the house with circles and arrows so I may not forget
7. In the hands of the 'proven'
C1. Oh--I can't wait
9. How about velcro?
And my state of mind varies greatly depending on riding weather whether or not.
This appears to be somewhat in order. Do we have anyone that is willing to sponsor this potential prospect?

Old 03-14-2016, 01:37 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
This appears to be somewhat in order. Do we have anyone that is willing to sponsor this potential prospect?
I think Backroad Mike stepped up to the plate already. Of course he will be laid up for the next couple of weeks.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 03-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
His bike probably could use a good wash and detail...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 03-14-2016, 03:17 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
His bike probably could use a good wash and detail...
He is a quick draw with Bike Bright and Mother's California Gold shine and detail--super nano high tech waxeroni.
You'll be on the road in minutes stylin'.

Does double duty as a dome polish. Spray and buff.