Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Pacific
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pacific California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:05 AM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Don't forget to bring your helmet then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Can I wear it on the plane?

>just call me N00DLES<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Airport security would love that.
Helmets are considered a weapon in some locales; I'm pretty sure CA would be one of them.

Kinda funny when you consider the fact that the state mandates them.

And denies the right of possession of many forms of legitimate self-defense tools.

I lived in the South Bay beach towns from 1971-1981. Loved it, but wouldn't live there now if you paid me.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006