Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
It was a fun time. Food was outstanding as was the company.

Thanks Jennie and Ed.
Our pleasure!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:47 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Thanks for a great time. Nice little 1000 mile ride and some of the best BBQ I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a lot of BBQ. Great friends, great food, great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you were able to make it and enjoyed the food. Already trying to come up with ideas for next years menu. Don't work...the pork will still be on it.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:43 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Ed;

What ever happened to Kevin on Saturday? Was he supposed to be back or was Friday his only availability?

Kimber

Old 06-20-2018, 04:11 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Ed;

What ever happened to Kevin on Saturday? Was he supposed to be back or was Friday his only availability?
His lady has a habit of curbing him from having any kind of fun out here with the rest of the alley folks. He can sneak out for a few beers here and there, but she always comes up with some stupid crap for him to do during the annual cookout.

Friday night while he was out with us, I think she was out doing something so he had a hall pass. Maybe if everyone ooh'd and aahh'd over her attention attempting bikini car wash, they would have come over. But everyone pretty much ignored her, so she drug him off to the beach or pool or something where she could properly attention whore.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:12 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I must have missed the bikini car wash.

Should we raz him, or is that a topic better left alone?

Did Aaron buy that old Evo? If not, you should point him in DJ's direction. Much better deal IMHO.

Kimber

Old 06-21-2018, 10:34 AM
Double-D

I've told Aaron about DJ's, I think his bike shopping is on hold for a while...one of his sons are getting married so he doesn't want to over extend himself.

I bust Kevin's chops about it a little bit, but mostly just leave it alone. Just glad he still gets to hang out when he can.