Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Westerns
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 11:20 AM
GrayRider

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The latest Jesse James movie with Brad Pitt in the lead.

This one is quite a bit different in it's approach than past JJ films, as it depicts and emphasizes James' darker, mean and deranged side. Tyrone Powers' version was romantic, Stacy Keach's version gritty,..this one is dark.

With the gang all but disbanded and dead, following one last train robbery, the story spans the last 8 months of James' life leading up to his death, then chronicles the last days of Ford.

Not bad, drags in a few places. I liked "The Long Riders" depiction better.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:19 PM
8-Ball

Probably the most boring western I've ever seen...

I give it a "Don't Bother"...
Old 02-20-2008, 12:51 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Probably the most boring western I've ever seen......
Yeah, I kept waiting for it to get better. Probably the best part was Casey Affleck's superb performance as Bob Ford.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I thought it was slow in places too
Still worth watching though

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?