Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Softail Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
well, kinda~
i was feeling left out!
THERE"S A #7 ON ME BIKE!!!

®
Old 04-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
A well matched outfit, stylish I tell ya...

wish I coulda shrunk the picture on the left, oh well

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Trash

noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
i have a shirt with a 43 on it just like my timing cover on my
N00DLEGLIDE~

®
Old 04-15-2010, 07:49 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
N00DLEGLIDE~
ha ha...

well now I don't feel nearly as cool or special... pisser.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:51 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
actually i've never been cool, but the driver on the little bus I rode told I was special. just sayin'

Old 04-15-2010, 07:52 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheader- View Post
A well matched outfit, stylish I tell ya...

wish I coulda shrunk the picture on the left, oh well
you should see the matching socks & boxers... nice.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:55 PM
DD

Quote:
N00DLEGLIDE~
I can't help it, nothing but nasty jokes come to mind every time you talk about yer noodleglide... ha ha.

man... my mind can't climb out of the gutter... surrounded by filth... it's like I belong here or something...

Old 04-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
Wow, very nice looking ride Mrs. Gunworks. I really like that.
Now I understand the fuzzy tail from earlier in this post...
ha. I am so slow.
it all comes together it just takes me a few weeks.

ok, now remember I'm slow, but is yer bikes name Ciganka or is that just a euphemism for something really dirty?... ha ha.

Hoping for something dirty...
Ok Here comes something dirty for ya...

Ciganka means gypsy in Serbian. My Dad used to call me that when I was little with my long dark hair, and my always bare dirty feet.
So I called my bike Ciganka, and hope she's gonna roam around a lot, as long as I'm sitting on it...
That's all.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Can't believe I never posted pictures of Vader in this thread....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0809220-1.jpg (146.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 0809221-1.jpg (121.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Bike0509002-1.jpg (82.9 KB, 45 views)

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-15-2010, 08:18 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
Ok Here comes something dirty for ya...

Ciganka means gypsy in Serbian. My Dad used to call me that when I was little with my long dark hair, and my always bare dirty feet.
So I called my bike Ciganka, and hope she's gonna roam around a lot, as long as I'm sitting on it...
That's all.
Feet are definitely dirty... ha

That's awesome. I like that.
I dig that when folks got a cool story to the name.

I named my bike "Brought Low", cause a person I know who is not fond of bikes told me in not so many words when I got my new bike that they didn't get what the draw was. "That perfectly normal people buy harley's and they turn into leather clad dirt bags. No other hobby does that to people..."

I said first off... riding isn't a hobby and second I've been a leather clad dirt bag since high school so piss off.

So in honor of that I named my bike, Brought Low. ha

Old 04-15-2010, 08:19 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
wow... that is bad as hell. so dark. I dig it.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
I didnt know ya had that exhaust.. in the 3rd pic it looks like a wierd fishtail or somethign~
i was liking the exhaust you dont have!

®

Last edited by noodles; 04-15-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Trash

noodleglide..noodleglide..noodleglide..noodleglide ..noodleglide`~

®
Old 04-15-2010, 08:31 PM
DD

Quote:
noodleglide..noodleglide..noodleglide..noodleglide ..noodleglide`~

disturbed.
ha ha

Old 04-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
wow... that is bad as hell. so dark. I dig it.
Thanks, it's been a labor of love.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)