Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey Woody, pull my finger.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 01-15-2008, 01:38 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post

Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
YE-ES! Can I get an AMEN!
A M E N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 01-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post

NO! I made the mistake of pulling your finger in Colorado...my sense of smell hasn't been the same since!!
Old 01-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Before he shagged outta here in a huff, CustomBikeMike/Gazoo wrote, " This place has nothing to do with motorcycles and everything to do with smart assed remarks."
Was he right?
Motor bikes? where? Smart assed remarks, more please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I didn't know he left.
Gone for a week and a half and now this.
The things you miss when you step away from the screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
When you are a Doof or a zint, smartassed comments come with the territory. There are some threads that get smartassed comments - 10 or so from one poster. That can get old. But in for a penny, in for a pound.
Alas alas alas, let this be a warning to all ye that wish to change thine name. When he was Gazoo he was great, then it was changed, aaaaggghh so did he.
Funny thing about this non informative fourum about bikes is, that I managed to get imaginary information that I had been looking for on the "expert" v twin sites for ages and could not find.
There is only so much you can do to a bike, then that's it. Then it's let's be smart assed time.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 01-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
just went to that thread, that was an abrupt departure for sure. I didn't even see where it derailed. yuk-yuks, banter, you're on report, more yuk-yuks, then bam...you're all grab-assers, i'm outta here!!

My guess is that he is on vacation, and just messing around. Won't hurt my feeling either way. freaking libs....who can figure them out anyway...

Old 01-15-2008, 01:58 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTed View Post
Funny thing about this non informative fourum about bikes is, that I managed to get imaginary information that I had been looking for on the "expert" v twin sites for ages and could not find.
There is only so much you can do to a bike, then that's it. Then it's let's be smart assed time.
We're here to serve.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Things in life are seasonal guys. Come and go kinda things. It's fits for a while, then it doesn't. Maybe one day it will fit again. We post about everything in here. Bikes included. But there's freedom to come and go in here. We just ask you don't splash someone else's business (another forum) on these walls. The forum isn't a bunch of HTML. Same as a church is not a building. It's the people. We make this place whatever we want it to be. That's good enough for me.
I liked you better as a smartass.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:05 PM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
No.

Ask yourself, "Have I ever asked or responded to a motorcycle question here?"..
Yes, many times.

"Have I ever ridden motorcycles with anyone here?"
Yes, RKCustom and my Boss Chris.

"Has anyone ever helped me evaluate a motorcycle purchase from here?"
Yes, my Boss Chris.

"Have I had fellowship and companionship and relationship with any motorcycle riders here?"
I would like to think I have many friends here, even CaptinLee and Baalz I consider a friend, 'cause you don't joke with people who aren't ones.
I think Gazoo over reacted to so off hand comments. I made one about the fact of all the cuts he had made to chop the frame to the point to weld on the hardtail, that with the engine still sitting in the frame with the barrels off, that he should hire someone to do the welding. To me, that is a rookie mistake, and showed a level of inexperience and since this weld is critical to the safety of the bike and rider.

I made the comment as a safety concern, and I am sorry if he took it the wrong way.
Even I, as a Professional automotive repair tech, I do weld some (gas and Mig) BUT when it comes to Items that need welding that can be a safety concern(suspension, steering), I call for a professional welder to come in and do it.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 01-15-2008, 02:13 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm with YOU... Jeffy...

I weld a LOT. This is the oilpatch, everything is welded.

I do NOT weld sensitive stuff. That's what the pro's are for.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 01-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Things in life are seasonal guys. Come and go kinda things. It's fits for a while, then it doesn't. Maybe one day it will fit again. We post about everything in here. Bikes included. But there's freedom to come and go in here. We just ask you don't splash someone else's business (another forum) on these walls. The forum isn't a bunch of HTML. Same as a church is not a building. It's the people. We make this place whatever we want it to be. That's good enough for me.
WOW!
Is someone sneaky smurfy smart pills into Rock's _________?<--(Place beverage of choice here)
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 01-15-2008, 02:42 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
WOW!
Is someone sneaky smurfy smart pills into Rock's Ovaltine?<--(Place beverage of choice here)

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:52 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Gray missed it.
I, on the other hand, ignored it.
Not sure about Mike.
Missed it during skimming, then ultimately ignored it...

Quote:
I agree completely. I hate rules and restrictions, but man, a little common sense goes a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTed View Post
This has been my experience... its all serious when your scoot doesn't go, but once you get it fixed, cams/builds/SERTS/TQ/HP/Oil/Tires can get a bit tedious and then there is the more important part for me and that is riding and meeting you fine folks. This place is a mix for sure, but then so is the motorcycle experience.

I haven't had one question that wasn't answered here. Thanks to all for the diversity of your input...
Old 01-15-2008, 02:56 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
....This has been my experience... its all serious when your scoot doesn't go, .....

On the brighter side for the rest of us, as long as Mike has tools we'll have a thread going about how to fix your scoot.

just sayin

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 01-15-2008, 02:58 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
On the brighter side for the rest of us, as long as Mike has tools we'll have a thread going about how to fix your scoot.

just sayin

Joe
ergo, my lot in this misbegotten bucket of bolts...