Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Motorcycle Movies
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-08-2007, 08:56 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Exclamation

In these movies it seemed the Cops and Bikers were not all that much enemies!!! ...judging how they talked to each other. ...Not much different than DoOfS vs GaZiNtAs!

These are a few I have & I've seen recentley:

HELLS ANGELS ON WHEELS:

HELLS ANGELS "69":

This is still one I like best... (a little more modern)
BEYOND THE LAW:

ELECTRA GLIDE IN BLUE:

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 08-08-2007, 04:44 PM
kenhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
CC Rider, I believe.
yup thats it.. i see about a year to retirement is that counting terminal leave, house hunting, 1 day per year? Retired On Active Duty ride the train..
Old 08-08-2007, 04:47 PM
kenhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
The 60's motorcycle movies were all "drive in movies", as opposed to "theater movies." I miss the choice.

Hollywood tried to convince us that when the biker's came to town, everyone was powerless against them. I was never interested in the plot, or lack of plot, but I loved the machines. It was the same thing with the "hot rod" movies like "Hot Rods from Hell." Exact same formula. Again, I loved the machines.
i loved hot rods from hell, damn j.d."s but the strict old father won