Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Foreign
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Foreign Japanese, Russian... hey, you asked...

Old 02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dirt Bikes

What ya got?

I got 1979 YZ-250 G
I got 1978 YZ-250 F

I got 1979 Xr-185 *****
I got 1985 CR-500 R GEt out the freaking way

All are broken at this very moment. Have the parts...have the skills.....LACK THE MOTIVATION.

The Road king is THAT cool....Either that or I am just getting too fugging old to give a rat's ass...............

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post

The Road king is THAT cool....Either that or I am just getting too fugging old to give a rat's ass...............
A little of Both POPEYE.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:16 AM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Here is whats parked in my garage. Popeye they all work;

1998 Kawaski KX 250
1998 Cushman YZ 125
2000 ***** XR 100
2002 Vespa JR 50
Old 02-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice that they do. You have your act together....I salute you.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:13 PM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My son and I went riding yesterday. His buddy has a field set up with a bunch of dirt ramps, couple doubles, bermed corners. It was a great time.

I had to pull the plug on my son. He would not quit, and was getting braver and braver. He was flying off the jumps. I made it through the day without dumping mine. I'm ready for spring

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 02-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Got an 1984 Vespa ER185. Great old bike. Had it since i was 18.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 02-12-2007, 08:30 PM
really big member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Got an 1984 Vespa ER185. Great old bike. Had it since i was 18.
Ange my first bike was a 1974 Vespa TS185. I got it when I was 15. It was great bike. I rode that thing to its death.

JONAS

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 02-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
I can't kill it! It just keeps on going. Starts second kick every time.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 02-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Known Associate

My son's friend has one.....it runs good.

I am off next week...hope to fix some bikes

I will send some pics.

Old 02-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Jams

1998 ***** XR400 and a 1970 T100c Triumph.

I also have a BSA B50 rolling chasis and an extra Triumph T100c motor that someday I plan on building.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:30 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
'99 KX250.
Daughter's ***** X-something 100, '04, maybe?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
really big member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
'99 KX250.
Daughter's ***** X-something 100, '04, maybe?
Good choice on a Dirt Bike Mega. I road mine today

JONAS

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Known Associate

Got the flywheel puller in the mail today to fix the xr 185.

The timing chain does not move when I turn the crankshaft.

Must be cam gear to crankshaft relationship...

Old 02-28-2007, 09:28 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck

Fun - 1985 ***** ATC 350X - Could run with about an hours attention. Needs a little other work. Never ride it, if it's nice enough to ride it, It's nice enough to get the Heritage out.

Work - 2007 Arctic Cat 250 - Has a snow blade mounted on it right now. Got it finished about a week after the last snow.

Last edited by Luke611; 02-28-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Known Associate

Here is the beastly Cr-500.

What a great trip, summer before last.

Took the kids to Vermont and managed to have a blast.

The rear sprocket on the 500 got to the point where it had all the teeth go away...Remove a couple of links and had to take easy on the gas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whellie.jpg (29.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg db1.jpg (32.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg whellie2.jpg (22.8 KB, 22 views)