Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:58 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Is there a way...

To track board activity, say over the past 8 years to see what it was like then and track it to what it is now?

Just curious.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:07 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've seen some forums with a "Stats" tab. Don't know if our software supports that. I do know that there's been more traffic, from more people over the last 48 hours than I've seen here in a long, long time.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 08-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I get re-invigorated from time to time. Lamp shade is on my head, trying to be the life of the party.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:14 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've seen lots of names in the bar over the course of the day that I haven't seen in a long, long time. We may be able to breathe some life into the old girl. She's been neglected too long.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:17 PM
Double-D

I'm all about the documentation. We all have seen it, but I like to have tangible proof. Cause and effect...forensics.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:31 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I've been here. Where the hell yinz been?

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-22-2017, 10:35 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
I've been here. Where the hell yinz been?
There was a fun vacuum that made things unpleasant.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:32 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Problem is, is that everyone is too damned nice. Sometimes you just have to say. Yes dear, that dress makes your ass look fat. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but this OTHER place has your size........

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:47 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
To track board activity, say over the past 8 years to see what it was like then and track it to what it is now?

Just curious.

It's not necessarily apples to apples when you start the comparison. There have obviously been fewer posts on the board but social media is also much more prevalent today and many of us post on the Doof facebook site and it gets used a lot for ride planning.

The board is much better as a resource than facebook though since it's an archive and easier to find discussions. It's great to see the forum getting more attention and having good friends return to the clubhouse and talk about all the fun we have riding

Old 08-23-2017, 05:17 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
It's not necessarily apples to apples when you start the comparison. There have obviously been fewer posts on the board but social media is also much more prevalent today and many of us post on the Doof facebook site and it gets used a lot for ride planning.

The board is much better as a resource than facebook though since it's an archive and easier to find discussions. It's great to see the forum getting more attention and having good friends return to the clubhouse and talk about all the fun we have riding
Respectfully Billy, you're missing the two big elephants in the room.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:59 PM
Double-D

Absolutely, Billy. However, facebook has been around for a long time, I'm just curious about the overall activity of the board. We've had peaks and valleys through the years, but the decline over the past few years have been heart breaking, at least to me. I treat social media differently than others, I know. For me it is passing time while passing yesterday's meal. This board has been more of a fellowship for me. A common ground for like minded folks to get together and share life and bust chops, always with love in their heart. i"m hoping that we can rub some paddles, yell clear, and jump start this place that I have loved for a decade now. Call me nostalgic, but I miss the old days of Friday Night Jukebox, trying diplomacy with squirrels, and just general tomfoolery that made this place great to not only pass time, but to make great friends. Here's to hoisting a glass to the future and praying it is as bright as I remember the past.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:23 AM
the camera guy

Captain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Absolutely, Billy. However, facebook has been around for a long time, I'm just curious about the overall activity of the board. We've had peaks and valleys through the years, but the decline over the past few years have been heart breaking, at least to me. I treat social media differently than others, I know. For me it is passing time while passing yesterday's meal. This board has been more of a fellowship for me. A common ground for like minded folks to get together and share life and bust chops, always with love in their heart. i"m hoping that we can rub some paddles, yell clear, and jump start this place that I have loved for a decade now. Call me nostalgic, but I miss the old days of Friday Night Jukebox, trying diplomacy with squirrels, and just general tomfoolery that made this place great to not only pass time, but to make great friends. Here's to hoisting a glass to the future and praying it is as bright as I remember the past.
Well said! As a relative noob on this message board it sounds like there were good times to be had in the past but that doesn't mean that the future is bleak. Cheers to reinvigorating the forum and a bright future
Old 08-22-2017, 11:08 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Hear! Hear! A lot of us feel this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 08-23-2017, 07:03 AM
Breaker of Stuff

MDCFA (Make Doof Clenas Fun Again).

Old 08-23-2017, 07:29 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My view of facey book, is be careful as I think it is like drinking from the poison well.

"They" work diligently to adjust our thoughts.

Welcome back everyone!

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...