Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > High Performance
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Pruritus Ani

Gazoo has failed to amuse us
SmokeJoe's Orange Crusher

Bein as I am a VROD guy I spend some time on an VROD specific forum. I went to their Rally in Kansas City this year and had a good time. A couple of the users on the forum are very well off and one of them rented out the Kansas City Raceway for us on one night. A buddy of mine modded up a VRSCR for drag racing. It is street legal and fast as hell. Here are some pics.

I'll have to go thru my photos and find some better ones and get them downsized. Everything I have is huge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SmokenJoe smoken em at KC Rally 2007.jpg (34.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg SJOC1.jpg (76.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg sjoc2.jpg (32.9 KB, 34 views)

Gazoo- President gAZINTa m/c
Old 11-17-2007, 03:30 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That's a bad lookin' machine. What kind of numbers does it run in the 1/4 mile?

Old 11-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Everything I have is huge.
Braggart.

Old 11-17-2007, 07:11 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sharp bike.

If you're in to that sort of thing....

effin water pump.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 11-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Pruritus Ani

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Sharp bike.

If you're in to that sort of thing....

effin water pump.

You are in the performance section....ie Sportsters and VRODs.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Pruritus Ani

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
That's a bad lookin' machine. What kind of numbers does it run in the 1/4 mile?
Joe is just learning to race and learning to ride that bike. It has a nitrous tank hidden in the tail section. He is in the 9's but I don't remember where. I will have to call him and ask him.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Everything I have is huge.
I DOUBT THAT .. jus sayin'

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Gazoo. Can you really go and purchase the Destroyer? Or is that bike for folk with Drag racing certification only?

Old 11-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Pruritus Ani

You can buy Destroyers off of Ebay. But you can take a stock VRSC and make a Destroyer beater for $7k - $10k less. A guy named Bad V-Rod on my VROD forum did that very thing. A lot of the guys are buying, well were, now Harley has shut down the supply, Destroyer cranks and building more powerful engines for much less than the Destroyer power plant. The big deal for the Destroyer is that it is race ready and you don't have to spend any time or effort getting ready to race.