Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 04-22-2017, 02:08 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
very nice Ricky! You smelting the steel yourself?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's Ricky. So I fixed it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 04-22-2017, 04:03 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Very nice Ricky.

Slightly jealous. Can I store a few things in there when it's done?

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 04-23-2017, 11:38 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeveless View Post
Cool!

We need one of those.

Everybody needs one!

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 04-24-2017, 12:42 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Can we come over and hang out in it?
Damn straight, eh!!!! Come on down!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Very nice!
Thanks, Skip! You'll need to come and see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Hey!! New Clubhouse annex.

That's what I'm thinking, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Ricky

I have Butler Building estimating and drawings software.

I could help you design that building. Just need code info for your area, seismic, roof loads, energy code etc.
Thanks for the call, Warren! Email me what you come up with.
Tell Patty I says Heya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Whoot!
W00T!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
Looks like a nice place to work on my bike if I should ever get over my fear of going to Louisiana.
It's gonna be YUGE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
You're gonna need a fern.
I do believe you are correct!

And more cowbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
LMAO...... Right on Ricky, Right on!!! Im struggling with the very same situation at this moment...

At least you grew a pair and got it underway while I waffle and talk about U/G irrigation and her new plants and stuff.....

Dirk
It only took me 21 years in this house to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
Very nice Ricky!

I'm in the market for one for myself. When do you break ground?
Dirt work should be done Tuesday.... not sure how long the city will take for their next step, but it is *theoretically* possible it could be built in a couple of weeks. I expect that realistically it will be four or five weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTekRedneck View Post
Uh oh, did I enable someone?
looking at yours sure did add to my yearning for one like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
very nice Ricky! You getting it from Meuller? Building it yourself?
I'm having it built. It's a post frame building. I got quotes on you-build-em kits but I found contractors that will build it for nearly the same money.... so I says 'y'all come on'.
I did quote Mueller and several others for post, steel and stick builds. The post frame won out .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Vern Ice~~
Thanks! Maybe not as nice as a new Roadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
Very nice Ricky.

Slightly jealous. Can I store a few things in there when it's done?

Heck yeah!! Leave the key fob with it so I can "move it around'.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 04-25-2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:17 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

And........so, this Other Thing is Happening

Some actual progress today... I'm starting to believe that this is a real thing that will actually happen, this time.

Ground has broken, it begins.
Of course four days of rain ahead.
Don't know time frame on city approvals yet.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 04-25-2017, 11:23 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Can we come over and hang out in it?
I just got laid off so maybe soon eh!

aka BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 04-25-2017, 11:25 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
Some actual progress today... I'm starting to believe that this is a real thing that will actually happen, this time.

Ground has broken, it begins.
Of course four days of rain ahead.
Don't know time frame on city approvals yet.
That's some serious dirt work there.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 04-25-2017, 11:28 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

Well, it's a start!

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 04-25-2017, 11:41 AM
A. DooF

par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
That's some serious dirt work there.
And he's got a brick

Old 04-25-2017, 04:14 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:02 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

It keeps adding up...
eighty yards down, eighty more supposed to be on the way.
I never seemed like such a huge slope before. It looks like the pads going to be a good four foot high on the door end and a substantial ramp required.
After original quote, cry and utility requirements forced changing the location and that just made it worse.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 04-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Starting a BMX course...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 04-26-2017, 08:01 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

Where the Hell is all that dirt going?
So far, 12 tandem loads (168 yds) and 8 more trucks on the way! Holy crap I didn't figure on this....
240 yards(!)
It gonna be YUGE!

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 04-26-2017, 03:50 PM
A. DooF

Hopefully you buried ALL of the skeletons under all that dirt

Old 04-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Just tell the city I'm ok with it.

Curt