Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Anybody using a fairing bra???

hows it fit and how do ya like it??
Old 10-16-2008, 06:57 PM
GrayRider

Straps are a little loose, but the support's pretty good.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have never seen one in real life, only on the internet...
Old 10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
I've seen them on some bikes around here.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
My fairing's still perky.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:22 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
My fairing's still perky.
Cold front?
Old 10-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
I think Bags and captainlee have them
Old 10-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I've thought about. But whats the point in having nice paint if you can't see it? Like putting plastic seat covers your nice couch. Might as well leave it in the garage. Not to say I never thouht about it.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:38 PM
captainlee

yep, never had a problem with mine. it lifts and separates

I think they look good on bikes. had mine on for about 70 k miles so far
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
I have one on my Dragonfly fairing. I think it takes away from the appearance of my bike. I guess it's a decision between keeping the paint in great shape or losing some bike appeal.

I do think the underwire makes it sit up a little higher.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have one. In the closet.
It fit real well but I caught so much hell about it when we went on my 43 run, that I took it off.
I folded under the pressure.
I'll let it go cheap.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tell ya what I'll do.
I'll trade you a fairing bra for 2 XXL t-shirts from your local Mo-Co Dealer.
Whatta ya say, huh?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Might as well have a primered bike,if your gonna use the bra. Like I said I do think about it time to time. I suppose on trips where you are putting on thousands of miles in a week, the bugs grow thicker then normal. Usually over a few thousand miles you might wash it once.

But I bought a blue, bike cause I wanted a blue bike.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Hand Wringer

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I KNEW this would be a waste of time.....thanks anyways Bags....ordered a new one already from Zanotti's