Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Softail Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Pastor Pat

Flstc '96

"96 Heritage Softail here. All black and chrome...will post pics soon. It's a sweet ride. Bought it at Javelina Harley in Boerne...from Jeb...as his Pastor I felt it necessary to help the poor boy out. It was originally owned by a dude that never really rode it....less than 10,000 miles...beautiful condition...very very sweet. Post those pics soon.....Pastor Doof
Old 02-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Fireberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Pat View Post
"96 Heritage Softail here. All black and chrome...will post pics soon. It's a sweet ride. Bought it at Javelina Harley in Boerne...from Jeb...as his Pastor I felt it necessary to help the poor boy out. It was originally owned by a dude that never really rode it....less than 10,000 miles...beautiful condition...very very sweet. Post those pics soon.....Pastor Doof

" help a poor guy out" If I remember right, I pretty much helped you steal it.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Pastor Pat

Hey Jeb...got a "doof" a little. No doubt that bike was meant for me. I am thankful that I "just happened" by that day. It was a blessing. btw..this is a good place. Looking forward to Corpus soon. Love you, my friend. God bless the basement...and all that dwell therein. Pastor Doof
Old 04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Baalz

Gotta love a Heritage for its versatility.

And chrome does get me home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4512.JPG (152.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4533.JPG (159.7 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4581.JPG (150.5 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by Baalz; 04-23-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:49 PM
DOUBLE XL DOOF

THEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse us
Hey Baalz, I know you have a beautifull bike but Im only sseeing red x's. Is it just me? I can the pictures in your earlier posts though.

Roger
Old 05-24-2007, 09:18 PM
DOUBLE XL DOOF

THEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse us
06 Heritage

Thought I'd add mine. 06 FLSTCI Firefighter Special Edition. Stage 1, SE 16 Guage double barrells, some extra chrome here and there. 12.5 inch chubby apes and braided cables. I call her Little Red.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1165 (Medium).JPG (118.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1164 (Medium).JPG (114.5 KB, 48 views)

Roger
Old 05-24-2007, 09:48 PM
keeper of 43 tunes

buzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
you guys are making me feel inferior....such a nice clean machine you have Baalz!

I thought i hated cleaning my spoked wheels....check out the wheels Totenkopf has.....holy cow! looks good man!

Luke611, dude, your pic is classic! had me a good chuckle over that one cause i just spent the better part of an hour blurring the background to one of my own!

nice lookin rides all around fella's!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Baalz

New Photos of my Heritage with the Corbin Solo Classic installed. Only took two short rides with this seat. It's harder then my Sundowner but seems to cradle my rear well. Also puts me further forward then my Sundowner.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5307.JPG (99.3 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5308.JPG (116.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5315.JPG (73.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5316.JPG (111.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5318.JPG (110.5 KB, 82 views)
Old 11-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Good looking seat...... if it's still too hard after a few thousand miles,
you could always place a saddlemen's gel pad on it for long rides.....

Last edited by Deejay; 11-13-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's where I am at right now with my Heritage Classic. Trying to figure out if I want to do the dual pipe kit with the fishtail tips.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2191_resize.JPG (140.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2202_resize.JPG (254.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2207_resize.JPG (239.5 KB, 94 views)
Old 03-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Known Associate

redhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
nice bikes here for sure

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pittsburgh_tour_202.jpg (146.8 KB, 92 views)
Old 03-26-2008, 12:51 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
hey redhill you ever drag that pipe??

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Known Associate

redhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
hey redhill you ever drag that pipe??
it's a tad flat at the bottom , yes