Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-15-2009, 03:26 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i have 6 copies made, I still have a few disks left, I will get done what I can by wednesday, and do the mailings......
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-15-2009, 03:50 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Our DVD burner quit working, probably because I never used it. Now I can't use it.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:00 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
the program I downloaded sucks up all my computer memory, its a 2hr process to burn a disk....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Double-D

Dsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographic
Disk

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
the program I downloaded sucks up all my computer memory, its a 2hr process to burn a disk....
As I said before...I definitely have the ability to do it... just need the disk.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:20 PM
grapenutless

I appreciate that, I think I will burn a couple more then mail them out.

I will go through the list and maybe you can burn some and send them out too.

thanks.
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-15-2009, 05:37 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
I can read them,so send me 1.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:54 AM
grapenutless

ladies and gents.....

yesterday I sent out a few disks,

big tom-I even put the baggy thingies in with it!
road wolf
dsanchez
thorns

Dsanchez was kind enough to offer to burn more disks and pass them on, and since I got tired of burning, I took him up on the offer, I am going to bring a few to Russes on friday, just not sure how many because its a freakin pita to burn them.

Slippy Glide, your disk is going to Dsanchez, and I asked him to get it back to you......

carry on
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-22-2009, 08:56 AM
grapenutless

ladies and gents.....

yesterday I sent out a few disks, they did work fine on my computer, never put them up on the big screen, so your on your own with that.

big tom-I even put the baggy thingies in with it!
road wolf
dsanchez
thorns

Dsanchez was kind enough to offer to burn more disks and pass them on, and since I got tired of burning, I took him up on the offer, I am going to bring a few to Russes on friday, just not sure how many because its a freakin pita to burn them.

Slippy Glide, your disk is going to Dsanchez, and I asked him to get it back to you......

carry on
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-22-2009, 08:57 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
What about me .I want 1,do I need to go to Dsanches and get my copy.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What about the Canadian guy?

I could meet ya at the border.......

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 11-22-2009, 08:59 AM
grapenutless

pm me your address, for you, I will burn another....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-22-2009, 09:02 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
pm me your address, for you, I will burn another....
My brother from another mother.........

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 11-22-2009, 09:09 AM
grapenutless

your welcome....bro.......maybe I can get some broccoli in the package for ya!
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Queen of Chrome

HarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recently
Just my opinion (and we all know how that works) BUT--- I'd be very careful, talking about pirating copies of a copywritten DVD here on a forum like this with easy access. I'm not trying to cause trouble for anyone, but Donna Palladino is a close friend and I can tell you, she and Jerry DO keep an eye out for this stuff. And NO, I'm not spilling the beans, but thought I'd throw this notion out for consideration. Just a thought.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
I gotta agree with Kaye, here. I know them too. Not as well, but they are great people. I have a set if anybody wants to borrow it. Ok...Isabel has them, but I'm sure she'd be glad to let you borrow them when she gets through. Of course the other option is; they aren't expensive and worth the money, folks.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015