Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2011
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2011 June 13-17

Old 06-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
I try to at least make a decent first impression.

Bob, your one lucky man. Another Doof who married up!
Yes I did! Thank you sir!

Bob

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 06-18-2011, 09:54 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Despite one more close call....

Kickstand down. Had to rainsuit up about 70 miles from home. Rain pretty much stopped by the time I got it all on.

Had a great time with everyone, old and new faces. Can't wait for next time. Let the postpartum depression begin.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
Kickstand down. Had to rainsuit up about 70 miles from home. Rain pretty much stopped by the time I got it all on.

Had a great time with everyone, old and new faces. Can't wait for next time. Let the postpartum depression begin.
I feel soo lonely.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 06-18-2011, 10:26 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I feel soo lonely.
I stalled as long as I could....

If I go for a ride tomorrow, will that make you feel better?

Old 06-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Am Home, 4,625 miles round trip.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 06-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Damn dude. That's more than double my milage for the trip. Hats off to you. It was great seeing you again!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I feel soo lonely.
Quote:
Am Home, 4,625 miles round trip.
My bad, Tom. I'm glad you made it home safely.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sucked having to work today. Doof withdrawal.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:41 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Glad all arrived home safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
Sucked having to work today. Doof withdrawal.
+1...first day back was....NOT fun

Somehow all that stuff that didn't get done before I left was still there.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 06-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I have about 2 weeks worth of crap to get done by the end of the week. YeeHaw.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I kind of hit it soft today. I'll go at it good tomorrow and then it's golf with a client Wednesday.
Gots to ease into it boys.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 06-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
I kind of hit it soft today. I'll go at it good tomorrow and then it's golf with a client Wednesday.
Gots to ease into it boys.
You don't have to try any harder to ruin my day.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.