Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:36 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
First, she's a good judge of character.

Second, at 14...the head spins 360, she hates you and wishes you were dead, you're the stupidest human being on the planet...oh...can you take me and my friends to the movies???:rollback:

Truly bipolar behavior.

Yesterday I drew the short straw and had to wake the 15 year olds up for church after having been out until 12:30 the night before at the WPIAL playoff game. The boy wasn't too bad but the girl alternated between tears and a muted whimper until after a shower and breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
The best revenge is to rock out big time at a stoplight when you got all her little minions in the cage with you. Turn it up to 11 and roll down the windows, jam along and fist pump, sweet victory!

I find Ozzie or GNR to be particularly horrific for those paybacks.

In our neck of the suburbs, Run DMC works much better or Public Enemy if you really need to make a statement. The boy is tougher. When the old school rap stopped working I switched to Louis Prima and he even seems to be digging that. The force is strong with this one...

Old 11-28-2011, 08:49 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck

Old 11-28-2011, 04:35 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
Yesterday day my 6 year old daughter was in full piss and vinegar mode and was demanding kool-aid for breakfast after being told multiple times by my wife that she could not have it. This quickly escalated and landed my daughter in slightly restrained time out on the kitchen floor... This time out started at 2 minutes and before it was over had hit 14 minutes...
The little girl is bullheaded to say the least.
Not sure where she gets that from? ...

During this tantrum she let it be known that she hated the mayflower and the pilgrims and thanksgiving... very un-American

At this point I can't take it anymore and begin to laugh at her and this new line of insults she has embarked on...

I had just become her new focus for her rage... so at this point with eye brows furrowed and teeth gritted she lets me have it...

"Those guys you ride your motorcycle with are stupid! they are stupid and they don't even like you!..."

ouch... that stung.

So I smiled and said of course they are stupid... they are Doofs. It's part of the job description and half of them are zints, so they have to not like me.

she was not impressed.
I love kids..... other people's. Not sure I could tolerate any of my own if I had to deal with stuff like that for long.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:33 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
I love kids..... other people's. Not sure I could tolerate any of my own if I had to deal with stuff like that for long.
you sort of become numb to it...

although incidents like this do make you stop for a second and say holy shit...

Tags
angry, child, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, pissed, stupid