Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 08-28-2017, 09:30 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1369 View Post
Houston airport .......

total fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 08-28-2017, 09:58 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
photoshop or a different airport?
“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.”
—George Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon
Old 08-28-2017, 10:00 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Yes

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Fake photo.....Delta would not have that many aircraft in Houston on a normal day. That's actually LaGuardia Airport in NYC. Seriously knock off this bulls**t!!!

(from FB)
“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.”
—George Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon
Old 08-28-2017, 10:14 PM
Double-D

Plus the runways aren't conveyer belts so...

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 08-28-2017, 10:20 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:23 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Thank y'all for the love and concern. Why didn't I leave? Harvey started as a tropical storm then escalated so quickly that by the time we knew he was a threat it was too late to leave. I-37 north was a parking lot. I had a safe place to go at my office which was built to be a bomb/hurricane shelter. I loaded my cooler, my important papers, my treasures, and what non-perishable food items I had in the pantry. I spent two nights at the office monitoring the power plant and building and reporting to my boss. She weathered the storm beautifully. I didn't sleep much. The equipment in my office makes a lot of noise so the noise of the storm really didn't affect me. . .I couldn't hear it. My office is a working office so there were folks coming in and out and there were actually two outside plants guys camped in the upstairs offices. Sunday morning at 1:30 am I awoke to the office door opening. I don't know who was more surprised, me or the night power tech Eric.

Sunday I went home to check on my house. No damage, no flooding, lots of trash in the yard from neighbor's roofs, no power. Reports of looters was running rampant (and I was bored out of my freaking mind) so I moved back home and with no power continued camping at home. The first thing I did was clean out the refrigerator and freezer. I dumped five trash bags of fruits, veggies, condiments, etc. Probably $300-$400 worth of stuff. Very little meat, but I did toss half a brisket.

The temperatures had dropped to the low 80s which made it relatively comfortable to sleep. Cold showers were bearable because the water was pretty warm. Romantic candle light got old really quickly. It took me about an hour to get ready for it to get dark (flashlights, candles, laying out clothes for the next day, shower, charged the phone in the truck, weapon by the bed, etc.)

My food supply became limited. I ate dry cereal, dried fruit, tortilla chips, canned beans, canned soup, peanut butter, and a lot of chicken I had baked Thursday because I thought I would probably lose power and it would spoil. What cold items I had I toted with me from the office to my home in a small coleman cooler and then back to work again. There was a working ice machine at work so I would dump the water out every morning and evening and refill with ice. Toting a cooler everywhere I went got old fast too. I had plenty of water which I had stashed in a closet in a guest room in January after the last water boil in CC. I had power at work to make coffee and a microwave to heat food.

All grocery stores, restaurants, and convenience stores were closed immediately Friday due to no power. There were a limited number of gas stations open where you could pay at the pump with a credit card. . .all of them had long lines. People were searching for water, ice, gas, milk, food that didn't have to be cooked, and places to charge their phones.

By Sunday (Harvey hit here on Friday) some power was being restored and in those very limited areas a couple of restaurants opened. The Dairy Queen and Wendys had lines of cars over three blocks long. Some of the HEBs began to open but they didn't have meat or dairy and again, the lines were insane.

It took a whole lot of energy to just get by. Yesterday on the way home from work I lost the top of my cooler somewhere on the road. That was just about my breaking point. Yes, something so small became catastrophic in my mind. The power came back on last night. I was porch sitting when I noticed the patio lights were on and it actually took me more than a few seconds to realize what I was seeing.

All this time I repeatedly counted my blessings. I was safe, my home is intact, my vehicles are operational, I have money to replace the cooler, and the food, if not now, later. I have friends who love me and have prayed for me. Thirty miles west of me and for many many miles is total devastation. Many of my friends have lost everything. Many of the places I've grown to love here are gone. Many places are STILL being hammered. Logically I knew all of this and yet. . .it was still fracking hard!

How much more desperate are the ones who don't have the money to replace the food they lost or who aren't working because of the storm or whose house is gone with all their belongings? The need is so overwhelming when folks ask me what is needed I don't even know where to start.

This isn't meant to be a pity party. It's been an eye opening experience in many ways. I can cross Cat 4 Hurricane off my bucket list. I'm still assessing what I would do differently and how to be more prepared. I am truly blessed by my friends and family who talked me through the worst moments and kept me on track to get through it. You know who you are.

I am grateful. I am blessed. Love y'all madly!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 08-29-2017, 08:02 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Another adventure in a life of Grand Adventures.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Glad that you didn't suffer any injuries or damage to your home Ms. T! Getting by in the aftermath of a major hurricane will definitely strain a person but you were as prepared as you could be and that made a difference. We've been through a few now and each time you get thrown curve balls you didn't deal with before. Hopefully, it will be a long, long time before another one hits the coast.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:32 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
So very glad you came out the other side ok. Hoping it stops raining soon.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:52 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
glad you are ok.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:32 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good to hear from you, Tonya, and to know that you and your home are intact.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:52 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I'm so happy that you are okay Tonya.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Glad you are ok T.
Praying for all in Tejas

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin