Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Celebrations!
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Celebrations! Birthday, anniversary, or something worthy of celebration? Share with us here..

Old 12-30-2017, 07:15 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Congrats to you. Now let me know if there's enuff hours in the day to get things done.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:15 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats brother, I'm jealous!! I won't be able to retire until noon on the day of my funeral.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 12-31-2017, 11:12 AM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Congrats ! Yeah !

---- Not So Brave Knight of the 43 sided table ----

Old 01-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
Ten years now; it's much better than being obligated to work for other people. I hope mine lasts at least another 10.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:28 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats, enjoy it LONG TIME!

Old 01-02-2018, 11:53 PM
gAZINTAs

G-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Congrats Daniel. You've had a few days....how are you liking it.......

Old 01-13-2018, 11:57 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats!!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 01-13-2018, 02:25 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Congratulations and a Long & Happy Retirement...!!!

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 01-14-2018, 07:51 AM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
We both love him being retired....I don't have to pack another lunch

He's here to cater to me after surgery

I'm a very lucky lady.....
Old 01-14-2018, 11:53 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats Brother. Although I am gonna miss the mechanical follies updates!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 01-15-2018, 11:10 AM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
Congrats Brother. Although I am gonna miss the mechanical follies updates!
Once warmer weather comes he will have lots to tell you...right now he's having issues with his Case & he needs it to plow sidewalks we didn't want...
I'm praying hard for you...
Old 01-16-2018, 06:53 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
It's even better than you thought, but you work a lot harder when it's for you...