Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I got my Corbin today.
That sucker is rather hard!
I hope it is good for the long haul.
We'll see.
The jury is out.
Maybe a little sticker shock combined with buyer's remorse.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I got my Corbin today.
We'll see.
The jury is out.
I got my Corbin in January/Feb ..... I forget and am to lazy to go look it up

I have over 10K miles on it, LOVE IT !!
It was, it seemed, like a lot of money for a saddle, but when you start putting on the long day miles it's worth every penny of it !

not to mention that I don't think, for my bike, there's a better looking saddle to be had

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Doof Clenas Member

kiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Well now we get to see dose your ass break in the seat or dose the seat break in your ass. We will need this question answered.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddrockr View Post
Well now we get to see dose your ass break in the seat or dose the seat break in your ass. We will need this question answered.
You will be the first to know.
Looks good tho.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
I got my Corbin today.
We'll see.

The jury is out.
Don't give up on it before you start riding it>

You will learn to love it ---
Old 11-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Hand Wringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Don't give up on it before you start riding it>

You will learn to love it ---
I have complete faith in you judgment, Richard Wayne.
I will not give up.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I liked mine out of the box. But I don't have a tender ass. My Mustang is pretty hard too.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:01 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
I have complete faith in you judgment, Richard Wayne.
I will not give up.
Don't forget You bought a soft seat a while back and hated it so I'm thinking "firm" will be the right choice for you>
Old 11-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Hand Wringer

When I sat on the Corbin, it reminded of sitting in a ML Leddy roping saddle. I did that a lot when I was younger, riding fence.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:15 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
When I sat on the Corbin, it reminded of sitting in a ML Leddy roping saddle. I did that a lot when I was younger, riding fence.
ML Leddy = quality

Corbin ----> same
Old 11-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Texas Refugee

Hobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHobe is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I have about 8k on my Corbin and like it more everytime I get on it, and I agree they are one nice looking seat.

08 Electra Glide
Wild 1 Bagger bars

43 Mile marker headed for oblivion.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I got my Corbin today.
We'll see.
The jury is out.
Did you get the wood, or the steel version?

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 11-04-2008, 08:26 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Did you get the wood, or the steel version?
Old 11-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Hand Wringer

Mine is the standard except it is covered in poodle hide.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Standard, or miniature....

Or is it Cock-a-Poo?
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!