Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I like it a lot.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Asst public Doofender

Yosamite Sam has failed to amuse us
Went to powder coating on the 20th. Same place in Mooresville where NASCAR gets their stuff powder coated. So I hope they can slip it in and have it back maybe to get the bike finished by March. Not bad for bringing it in at the end of October, huh?

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker
Old 02-22-2009, 04:35 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
We'll be impatiently waiting for assy pics.

Anything left to do besides powdercoat, chrome, wire and build? Are all the parts here? Seat, turn signals, etc.?

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
We'll be impatiently waiting for assy pics.

Anything left to do besides powdercoat, chrome, wire and build? Are all the parts here? Seat, turn signals, etc.?
No turn signals. Everything else is there. Marc (Yosamite) made the seat himself. It is truly nice. I'll try to post pics of everything as soon as it goes together.

Right now I keep changing my mind about what paint/pinstriping I am going to add to it. I think I have Marc worried.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 03-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Final assembly has begun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marc's bike 3.jpg (71.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg marc's bike 4.jpg (43.5 KB, 57 views)

Old 03-22-2009, 03:20 AM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I got to see a sneak preview of the pictures. I ran into Marc at Easy Eddie's this afternoon.

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 03-22-2009, 06:42 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Looking good. Powdercoat or paint on the frame?

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Public Doofender

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
Looking good. Powdercoat or paint on the frame?
Powdercoat.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:17 AM
GazintA

They're coming out with some really unique powders now.

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Asst public Doofender

HM Elliott of Mooresville, NC who does most of NASCAR did the powdercoating. The tank and rear fender go hopefully tomorrow to be painted and baked and maybe by the weekend yeee haa! I will have a bobber in the CBA Swapmeet bike competition

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker

Last edited by Yosamite Sam; 03-22-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: words left out
Old 03-22-2009, 10:08 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I can't wait to see it finished!

I want to build a bobber... I need a sawzall....
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Public Doofender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
I can't wait to see it finished!

I want to build a bobber... I need a sawzall....
And a welder to put it back together.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:20 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Difference is I've been welding for years....

....and I have some damn good certified welders working for me....

....and I'd have THEM do the important stuff....

Quote:
Kudos!

Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Asst public Doofender

Hey Safety Man consider the original price on the welding that had to be completely redone
Was promised 5-$600

Bill was for 22 hours of labor at $1300

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker
Old 03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

I'm sure the guys that work for me wouldn't do that to me...

Quote:
Kudos!