Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > ATVs, Dirt Bikes and Schtuff
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

ATVs, Dirt Bikes and Schtuff For those of you who like to do it in the dirt

Old 09-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My Polaris Victory Dealer Closed

Guess they where selling stuff too cheap. I knew my deals on our ATVs where extremely generous. I walked in after work to pick up some assys I ordered, the place was empty.
They had been pursuing a BMW motorcycle franchise. The owner flys out to Jersey tomorrow to find out if they will receive the franchise.
Really good guys, I hope they get it and become successful.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:24 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
There's a Victory dealer just opening here, along with FRS that sells the CanAm Spyders... right across the street from the Harley shop.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:42 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
Guess they where selling stuff too cheap. I knew my deals on our ATVs where extremely generous. I walked in after work to pick up some assys I ordered, the place was empty.
They had been pursuing a BMW motorcycle franchise. The owner flys out to Jersey tomorrow to find out if they will receive the franchise.
Maybe that is why they were selling them so cheap. Will this affect your ability to get warranty work done?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 09-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Maybe that is why they were selling them so cheap. Will this affect your ability to get warranty work done?
There are 2 other dealers fairly close by that have been in business for years. Just a longer drive.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
There are 2 other dealers fairly close by that have been in business for years. Just a longer drive.
Well thats good news. . .sounds like you were in the right place at the right time!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 09-24-2009, 06:32 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Did you get your assy's?
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 09-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Did you get your assy's?
Yup, they had them in the big bosses office. Good to go.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:01 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
DJ,
Try RJs recreational on Roosevelt in West Chicago.
A lil HIke form you, but I bought my ATV from them in 95'.
Super nice guys and ex 2 deal with.

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 09-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
DJ,
Try RJs recreational on Roosevelt in West Chicago.
A lil HIke form you, but I bought my ATV from them in 95'.
Super nice guys and ex 2 deal with.
I agree. They where my guys the last time we where into ATVs.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Did you get your assy's?
Quote:
Yup, they had them in the big bosses office. Good to go.
...good thing...I's hear dj gets sassy when he don't get his assys...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 09-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
...good thing...I's hear dj gets sassy when he don't get his assys...