Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 11-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Damn...who's a thunk it...my first wife turned into a genius in front my very eyes!!!

Old 11-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
There are WOMEN, and there are 'girls'.
"Honey, those are NOT stretch marks, they are your tigress stripes"
"The masters painted WOMEN, not barbies."
"Only a dog wants a bone"
"When you order a nice steak, don't you want it to be thick, juicy, and have some fat on it?"
"REAL women have curves"
"I like big butts and I can't deny............"

I think you get my point.

Not trying to knock any of you ladies who work hard to stay slim and trim, good on 'ya, if thats what makes you feel good, and makes you happy, but I'm pretty tired of society trying to make people feel bad about themselves, if they don't look malnourished.

And I just happen to be one of those guys who loves a BBW, (big girls are HOT!) so all you guys that like skinny girls? Thanks, you did us a favor by leaving us the REALLY pretty ones!

I think that post was awesome, and could not agree more with that lady.

Just sayin'

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 11-19-2009, 03:08 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Way back when I was young, one thing I couldn't stand was to buy a nice dinner for a young lady and have them eat 2 bites and send the rest back(like that is all they ever eat), or to have a girl that just couldn't go swimming or hiking(they were afraid to let me see them dirty). I always did like tomboys, but I met and married a girly girl that managed to fool me. If my partner can't enjoy herself with me, drink a beer or eat a popsicle(without always worrying about the calories) I don't have any fun, either.

PS I did date some cheerleaders and some hot lasses(hooked up, too), but it was all about them all of the time. That high maintenance gets old fast, I suspect that it is the cause of a few divorces. When my wife worked in the beauty shop, the first thing that husbands would bitch about when the money got tight was the nails and the haircolors every 2 weeks.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!

Last edited by route66paul; 11-19-2009 at 03:13 PM.